- Logiciels, Intelligence artificielle / Machine Learning, Justice
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Product Manager (H/F)
- Début :
- Salaire entre 50K € et 65K €
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +4
- Expérience : > 3 ans
Qui sont-ils ?
We’re proud to announce that Dilitrust acquired Hyperlex !
Dilitrust invents and develops innovative SaaS solutions for corporate legal departments, particularly in the areas of corporate governance (management of boards of directors, management of entities, litigation, etc.).
A legaltech staple in the market for more than 25 years and established on 3 continents, the DiliTrust Group pursues its ambitions for international growth following an investment of more than €130 million with the Eurazeo, Cathay Capital and Sagard Nextgen funds.
DiliTrust counts among its 1,900 clients in 50 countries more than half of the CAC 40 companies and major groups in Europe, North America, Africa and the Middle East.
Dilitrust obtained the “Happy at work” label in 2019, 2021, 2022 !
Descriptif du poste
We are currently growing our Product team, adding a Product Manager to consolidate and structure our amazing product.
As Product Manager at Hyperlex you will be part of the Product team, reporting directly to the Head of Product.
You will closely work with a team of 10 developers and 5 data scientists, in order to design the future of contract management.
Focus on customers’ problems: you are user-obsessed and you think that talking with customers is the main Product Managers’ task. You love to identify the real struggles that will maximize the impact of the product.
You are comfortable with data and you know how to use it to improve your product.
Focus on impact: focus your efforts to create the most impactful product for our customers.
Be the customers’ advocate during the shaping phase of new functionalities and keep in mind the value of the product we want to deliver.
Collaborate with teams: collaborate effectively with developpement teams to build and deliver the best solution for customers’ struggles. Focus the discussions with the teams around impact and ensure the incremental delivery of the solution.
Mesure, observe, iterate: discuss frequently with our customers to identify the main problems to solve, drive the discussions at the discovery level, and help your pairs to focus on the right problem to solve in the future.
- Discovery skills: you have already worked on discovery phases, conducting customer interviews, user research and user tests. You are familiar with the different cognitive bias and you know how to avoid them during interviews.
- Iterative mindset: you like to break down a big problem into smaller parts to continuously improve the value of the product
- Analytics skills: you are used to working with data in order to make the right decisions on the product
- Impact oriented mindset: you know that your final goal is to deliver a valuable solution to your customers, you are impact-obsessed and you know how to communicate the value to stakeholders.
- Ownership: you act as a leader and you have a strong sense of commitment to projects and team responsibilities
- Communication: you can communicate effectively with other team members and stakeholders to explain and advocate your choices. You have a pragmatic approach to product and you can accept a tradeoff when it comes to delivering value to customers.
- Language: you are fluent in English to engage with our international customers
Déroulement des entretiens
Chez nous un process de recrutement peut se faire en 10 jours !
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter