- Début :
- Bac +5 / Master
- > 4 ans
- Application mobile, Recrutement, Santé
- Début :
- Bac +5 / Master
- > 4 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Our vision: change the life of the 10 million healthcare professionals in Europe who waste a precious time every day with complex and outdated tools, when they need to save lives.
Better managing staff on a daily basis, saving time and improving the quality of life at work are strong issues highlighted by the Covid-19 crisis.
Hublo now brings together a user community of more than 200,000 healthcare professionals, able to take shifts in healthcare facilities whenever they are needed.
We are looking for people who want to give meaning to their job, while transforming the healthcare system thanks to new digital technologies, and much more; bold teammates, ready to take early on responsibilities, while remaining humble, curious and eager to learn every day.
Descriptif du poste
We are looking for a talented product manager to build the best product on the market and support healthcare professionals in their digital transformation.
Composition of the Product Team
You join the growing Hublo’s product team (comprising 2 Product Manager and a future Product Designer) to discover the needs and pains of our users in order to offer a unique user experience to our customers!
How we work?
Since 2019, Hublo works with the OKR-based method. Teams are divided into 4 squads to meet these objectives. We work with iterative cycles based on a mix of Scrum & Shape Up.
As a Product Manager you will work on few topics 🙂
- You understand your users’ pain points and needs through both qualitative and quantitative research
- You analyze performance through our analytical tools stack (Amplitude, Metabase, SQL) to ensure the use and adoption of our features.
- You build and improve the product vision and transpose it into a roadmap
- You communicate our product vision both internally and externally and ensure that your team / stakeholders understand and embrace it.
- You work closely with the tech team & designer to ensure the right solution
- You know how to design a service and manage different cases (mockup, user flow,..)
- You turn your roadmap in an impactful epic/us/batches and organize it to create the most value possible
- With the squad, you check the quality of development to be sure it’s bug-free
- You have ingenious ideas to test ideas (MVP, smoke test,…)
- You are constantly looking for ways to improve product management processes and implement the best tools
- You communicate internally to all department
What we offer
- A chance to contribute to improving the healthcare system in Europe🏥
- Macbook 💻
- Daily meal plan (Swile)🥗
- 2-days remote work policy🏠
- 1 month paternity leave (Hublo signed the #ParentalAct 👶for the 2nd parent extended leave athorization)
- A dynamic team, friendly and multicultural, making it possible to work in several locations (Paris, Sophia-Antipolis, Cologne)🤗
- Weekly team drinks🥛
- Yearly team off-site (French countryside, ski resort in the Alps, south of France seaside, Portugal, …)☀️
- Attractive equity plan (“BSPCE”)📈
- 4+ years of product management experience
- You are at ease with scrum and agile methodologies
- You master the different part of Product Management
- You have a strong sense of the user experience and are obsessed with building a perfect user experience
- You have strong product intuition, but also a result-oriented mindset with a data-driven approach
- You have great communications skills, with ability to step back and synthesize
- You have business proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- You have some knowledge of German, would be appreciated
If all the above rings a bell, it probably means that we are meant to meet each other ! Please get in touch
Déroulement des entretiens
- 3 interviews: 1 telephone interview, 1 interview with the product team and 1 interview with the founders.
- 1 Case Study
- Taking references
Découvrez l'équipe de Hublo
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin