- Application mobile, SaaS / Cloud Services, Santé, Recrutement
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Head of Talent Acquisition (x/f/m)
- Début :
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Hublo builds a simple and user-friendly digital platform to help hospitals, clinics and retirement homes find staff easily and efficiently, so that they can refocus on their core mission: saving lives.
Better managing staff on a daily basis, saving time and improving the quality of life at work are strong issues highlighted by the Covid-19 crisis. During this crisis, pursuing its mission, Hublo pro bono offered its platform by creating the initiative #Renforts-Covid, to encourage solidarity among healthcare professionals. In partnership with 11 of the 13 regional branches of the Health Ministry in France, Hublo helped gather more than 60,000 volunteer professionals in 2 months, who supported 6,000 healthcare facilities in crucial need for extra-hands during this epidemic.
As of now, Hublo is deployed in almost 2,500 healthcare facilities and is used by more than 600,000 healthcare professionals, thus contributing to the healthcare system digitization and to the hospital of the future.
From +130 team members today in Paris and Sophia-Antipolis, the Hublo team is still growing in France and beyond. Recently, they opened an office in Cologne in Germany.
Our growth over the last two years is the result of the combination between a top quality team (120 people) and a strong corporate culture.
We are now looking for our future Head of Talent Acquisition to lead the effort to make our team always stronger while getting bigger (250 people by the end of 2023 spread out across France, Germany and Spain).
Reporting to the Head of People, you are responsible for implementing and driving the recruitment strategy aligned with Hublo mission, core values and long-term vision.
You also manage the Talent Acquisition team (3 people, soon 4!).
Looking to have an impact? This is the opportunity to grow a business by bringing amazing talent to the team.
Your main challenges will be to:
- Manage (hire, develop, retain) a team of Talent Acquisition Specialists in line with business growth plans
- Partner with C-levels and managers to make sure Hublo gets the best talents and execute its hiring plan
- Implement market best practices to meet and exceed hiring benchmarks in terms of: time to fill, cost per hire, diversity hiring, candidates satisfaction, hiring managers engagement
- Manage end-to-end recruitment for leadership roles
- Build, track, analyse and communicate KPI and Hublo recruitment performance overall and at each stage of operations
- Lead and execute the employer branding strategy
- Be accountable for Talent Acquisition processes and scalability
- Manage the recruitment budget, monitor and report spend against plan
- Be the main ambassador for our culture and values
Perks & benefits
Our team members are our #1 asset! We offer them great perks so they feel good about working for us!
- A fair and competitive salary package with an attractive equity plan (“BSPCE”) 📈
- A tailor-made onboarding program to discover Hublo’s organization, products and teams 🔍
- A flexible remote working policy 🏡
- RTT 🌴
- A daily meal plan (Swile) 🥗
- Health insurance plan (Alan) 🩺
- Access to thousands of gyms and activities, through our partnership with Gymlib 🤸🏼🏋🏻
- Macbook environment 💻
- Free coffee, snacks and a budget allocated to managers for small team events ☕
- A CSE (Comité Social et Économique) that places the interests of our employees at the heart of Hublo’s concerns🥇
Office & Team Life
- A dynamic and multicultural team of 10+ nationalities 💥
- The ability to work in several locations: Paris, Sophia-Antipolis, Cologne 🌆
- Weekly team drinks and yearly offsite (long week-end in the French Alps or Portugal just to name a couple) ☀️
- A chance to contribute to improving the healthcare system in Europe ❤️
- At least 6 years in recruiting roles in high growth environments
- At least 2 years in a management role
- Experience in Technology or Engineering companies
- Excellent communication, presentation, networking and negotiation skills
- Track record in closing leadership roles
- Rigorous, data-driven with an eye for quality and problem-solver
- Ability to multitask and take ownership of topics, especially to rethink and scale processes
- Strong team spirit and fit with Hublo values
- Fluent in English
- First call with our Head of People Dorothée (1 hour)
- Onsite interview with Dorothée and our CEO Antoine (1 hour)
- Onsite interview with two Comex members (1 hour)
- Informal catch-up with the HR team
Hublo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter