- Application mobile, IT / Digital, Jeux vidéo
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Publishing Manager - Internship (M/F)
- CDD / Temporaire
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Homa is a gaming technology lab that gives game creators the data-driven tools and human expertise needed to turn their creative ideas into commercial hits. Our data-driven creations have helped 1,000+ studios & developers, combining our creative expertise into 80+ mobile games, resulting in chart topping hits and 1,000,000,000+ downloads.
Homa Games is the world’s leading platform for creating and publishing mobile games. Game developers worldwide use Homa’s technologies to power their creativity. We’re a team of 100 creative, data-centric minds helping developers to turn their games into global hits played by millions of users. Based in Paris, we opened 5 offices in 4 countries in the last year and doubled our team.
Our strategy relies on powerful Tech built in-house. Homa’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to scout new trends and ideas, execute real-time A/B testing of all the game features through a no-code SDK, and distribute and monetize the games. Homa provides an end-to-end digital ecosystem through this platform for developers to focus on the right idea, optimize all the features, and distribute the games worldwide massively. Apps powered by Homa creators have been downloaded more than 500 million times.
We are a diverse team from various backgrounds (artists, business, engineers, entrepreneurs, ex strategy consultants) and origins (>20 nationalities). We are passionate about games and working with studios & platform partners worldwide (US, Europe, and Asia). We aim to give our games a step ahead of the competition, tailor-made support to our studio partners, and fair & transparent cooperation.
In October 2021, we raised a $50 million Series A round led by Northzone with the participation of Singular and renowned business angels, including King and FuboTV founders and Spotify founder Daniel Ek’s family office, on top of a previous $15 million round with seed investors Headline and Eurazeo in February.
Role & missions – What you will do
You will manage end-to-end the production cycle of our games and lead relationship with a portfolio of studio/developers:
- Ideation Brainstorm and come up with new concept ideas for game prototypes (leveraging our market trends tools and internal experts), in collaboration with studios
- Testing Test prototypes marketability using our internal tools and make recommendations to improve players' appeal to the game
- Pre-publishing Lead the game through our iteration & accelerations phases, together with a team of 3 internal experts: UA & monetization, Game designer, Creatives
- Launch Contribute to the game launch (& push your game in the top charts) & steer game performance metrics
- Account management Follow a portfolio of ~10-15 studios & developers and help them grow their business with us
- Opportunity – What you will learn & discover
- Experience: scale-up from 50 to 80+ employees, excitement of launching new games (~2 / month)
- Methods: Project management, Creativity ideation, Account management
- Tools: Asana (Project management), Homa internal tools (Orion, Geryon), Excel, Notion (our internal Wiki), Apptica & Singular (game performance)
About you - Who you are
- You are self-driven and like to take on challenges or solve complex problems.
- You are pragmatic and like to focus on what matters most.
- You are nice to work with and like to bring a positive energy to the group.
- You are also creative and able to learn key challenges of a market and adapt to new market trends.
- In short: you like tackling 1 impossible thing at a time, in a fun way.
Preferred background – What you bring or will need
- Master Degree
- Full working proficiency in English and big plus if **Turkish or Russian Speaker**
- Previous internship experience or strong social activities engagement
- Data-friendly and good writing skills
What we offer
- Full English speaking work environment in the center of Paris
- Attractive compensation + benefits (Swile, 50% Navigo)
- Work in one of the most successful startup of France
- Work with a highly motivated, diverse and skilled team of top performers
- Improve your internet start-up expertise and entrepreneurial skills
- Don’t worry about being late, we offer flexible working hours
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter