- Organisation / Management, Stratégie, Recrutement
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
Internship - Operations & Client Success - HRTech Launch (Fluent in English)
- Stage (4 mois)
- Début :
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : > 6 mois
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
We are the Parisian recruitment agency connecting Mid to C-level talent with high growth and innovative companies.
Our mission: to unlock human potential by raising human equity. As true business partners, we help companies through strategy and headhunting to grow and scale world-class teams. Born out of the frustration of a close-minded industry, we come from non-recruitment backgrounds, believe in the importance of diversity, empower nontraditional and transversal profiles, and carry an international ideology that puts no limits on human potential.
Over the past two years, we’ve placed over 300 candidates, nurtured a talent pool of over 5000 rockstars and work with clients across 5 countries.
ℹ️ Opportunity Overview
Company name: SplendUp
Maturity stage: Startup launch 🚀
Duration: 4 to 6 months
Start date: ASAP or when you’re available!
In a few words: As we’re about to launch our product to market, we are looking for our first member of the Client Success Team. This is a unique opportunity for you live a real entrepreneurial experience, being involved in the launch of a startup aiming to revolutionize recruitment. Your mission will be to ensure the highest satisfaction rate from our first client and talent users as well as a strong engagement among our user community. Essentially, a role blending community management and client success.
🏢 Our company:
Laurie and Eugénie (High Flyers’ CEO) founded the company just a few months ago.
We aim to modernize recruitment by fostering the most powerful human connections for the best hiring outcomes. In practical words, we are pushing the boundaries of networking by building the most active community of top talents & fast-changing companies.
This is a (very) exciting time as we are aiming for our first market launch this year! That said, we’ve been working on the concept for a while and already have a strong client base and many talents interested to join our community - which will definitely help for a successful launch!
🚀 The mission
In one word: enable the best talent/company connections in our app to deliver the highest value to our users, leveraging our recruitment expertise.
Your core mission focuses on a blend of recruitment-related and customer success activities:
Recruitment Ops & Client Success (60%):
- Engage with our first clients to get to know their company and talent needs, and help draft their company profile accordingly to attract their future talents
- Similarly, engage with our first talent users to understand their aspirations and help them craft their profile
- Helped with our app, identify the best fits between companies and candidates to enable the best recruitment and drive a high satisfaction rate among our clients
- Help our client make the most of our platform by guiding their use (onboarding, support etc.)
Community Management (30%):
- Engage our user community on a daily basis in our community tool (create communications content, share updates, post events etc.)
- Generate content and post across our Social Media channels
- Help organize and deliver events of all sorts (sports, afterworks etc.) to engage the community
Overall Service Ops & Experience Design (10%):
- Help us design the best app experience and effective internal processes to meet the needs of our clients and talents. As you will be the first member of our Client Ops team, you will play a critical role in shaping how we best serve our clients and talents! To this end, you will work closely with the High Flyers’ Talent Strategist team to understand the recruiter job
🤩 What’s in it for you:
A work experience bringing:
- A REAL entrepreneurial project
- A REAL challenge for you to take on: playing a key role in a startup launch and the set up of one of its teams!
A REAL opportunity to:
- learn all the tricks and complexity of the recruiter job
- develop your skills in client engagement and success, user engagement and even product design, community management
You will be literally among our 5 first employees, so this will look great on your CV in a few years when we will have built (thanks to you) a successful company 😉 If this makes sense, you may also have the opportunity to join us as a full-time employee.
🏅 Our ideal team member:
- You’re a student from a business school, with a specialization in HR
- You’re curious, empathic and love interacting with people. You are able to quickly get a good grasp of their aspirations or a company culture. Being in touch with clients doesn’t scare you
- You have an appetite for product/app development and process enhancements
- You can work both in French and English
- You are able to prioritize and cope with a fast-pace and demanding environment, where directions might change quite often. You’re ambitious, able to execute at speed and keen to quickly work in autonomy on key topics
Ideally (but not required), you are also:
- have a first experience in HR/HRTech
- are a tech-savvy
✅ This is the perfect role for you if:
- You want to experience the launch of a startup from its conception - meaning all the ups, but also the (potential) downs!
- You want to step into the recruitment world while also developing skills in client engagement and user experience
- You are full of energy and share the values of the community we want to build: Human, Open, Positive, Stimulating
❌ This is probably not for you if:
- You don’t like interacting with people and are afraid of engaging with clients
- You want to know exactly what you’ll be working on days in advance - we will have to adapt based on learnings from the market frequently
- You struggle working on different tasks in parallel, and like to complete and polish one task at a time
⚙️ Recruitment Process:
- A first call with Laurie, High Flyers App’s CEO
- A case study & presentation
- A coffee to meet the High Flyers team in our brand new offices in Saint-Lazare (Paris 8)
💬 End note:
This is the usual (a bit boring) job description format we aim to modernize as part of our project. Join us to change this and shift recruitment from boring to fun! 😉
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter