- Transformation, Incubateur / Accélérateur
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
VENTURE BUILDING MANAGER
- Début :
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
We scout deep tech solutions worldwide:
We power startup competitions worldwide to give innovation a platform. Our biggest competition is the Global Challenge, receiving over 5,000 applications from more than 110 countries.
We build a collaborative ecosystem:
To bring innovations to life we connect all key players—startups, universities, investors, accelerators, and large corporations— through events, competitions, and programs around the globe.
We empower key stakeholders from the ecosystem:
We provide innovation consulting and services to help corporations and governments leverage the potential of emerging technologies, understanding how they will impact their organization and how they can work with startups to accelerate their business.
WHO WE ARE
With 30 people in Paris, and representatives in several other countries, Hello Tomorrow is accelerating deep tech innovation to tackle world challenges, by enabling collaborations between startups, corporations, and investors, as well as supporting them through strategy & innovation consulting.
WHAT WE DO IN A NUTSHELL
We organise startup competitions and events to build a collaborative ecosystem → We power startup competitions and acceleration programs worldwide. Our flagship competition, the Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge, received over its last 8 editions more than 25,000 applications from 132 countries. The Deep Tech Days (incl. the Global Summit) are the most famous deep tech events for startups, investors, and corporations.
We provide strategy & innovation consulting and services → Leveraging our collaborative network, we help private & public organisations understand how deep tech will impact their value chain, identify new growth opportunities, and leverage deep tech to strengthen their core business and build the right partnerships and ventures.
Our consulting activity is growing very quickly (the team doubled in size in 2022), focusing on the following offers and programs for corporates:
● Analyse trends and markets, leveraging our use case database and network of experts (impact of deep tech trends on our client’s value chain, where value will be created, where and how to play on new emerging markets, etc.)
● Find solutions to well-identified client needs by operating Innovation Challenges to connect our clients with startups from the Hello Tomorrow network around those needs
● Imagine new solutions/businesses through ideation workshops or venture building bootcamps, involving experts and startups from the Hello Tomorrow network
● Frame and accelerate collaborations with startups, to de-risk them and facilitate the interactions from value exploration to scaling-up
● (Re)design corporate venturing vehicles and open innovation culture, process, and organisation
● During our events, deliver tailor-made experiences for corporates including learning expeditions, workshops on technology & market trends, etc.
We also provide support dedicated to startups:
●Coaching around go-to-market strategy, fundraising strategy, pitch, etc.
● Introduction with corporates and investors from the Hello Tomorrow network
WHAT WILL BE YOUR ROLE
Leveraging your past experiences in a startup, accelerator, startup studio, VC, or consulting firm, you will be able to drive consulting projects for Hello Tomorrow’s corporate clients, while managing junior consultants, in particular venture-building activities.
You will be coached by partners who will be challenging you (in a good way!), help you take the most important decisions, and take their role of helping you grow very seriously.
Bringing value to our clients and helping them build new businesses tackling the biggest challenges of the 21st century, by leveraging Hello Tomorrow’s extensive network of deep tech startups and experts, will be your main mission!
1/ Venture building
● Lead technology scouting or startup sourcing activities, potentially as tailor-made Innovation or Startup Challenges, to connect our corporate clients with their next business partners
● Facilitate venture building bootcamps for corporate clients, with startups or not, from design to delivery, with the help of Hello Tomorrow consultants
● Leverage the right experts from Hello Tomorrow’s network for workshops or bootcamps, especially on the tech and legal side
● Define a business model and build a P&L for the new ventures
2/ Business acceleration
● Facilitate workshops within consulting missions, using innovation management methods such as
Ecosystem Mapping, Design Thinking, or Lean Startup (in-house training materials will be provided)
● Coach teams or startups on methodologies and frameworks to facilitate positioning, market access, and growth
● Support the Innovation & Acceleration Manager in building tailored acceleration programs for institutions, startups, or corporates
3/ Innovation consulting
● Own projects or your module of a large strategy or innovation management consulting case, from the framing to the deliverables
● Best answer clients’ needs and meet their expectations by delivering curated high-quality content
● Help manage the most junior team members, starting with interns
4/ Contribution to commercial activity
● Participate in the commercial development and strategy of the venture building and acceleration offers (defining targets, reaching out, and convincing them)
● Work on commercial proposals valorising Hello Tomorrow’s assets and our team’s experience to best answer their needs
● Anticipate the next steps to facilitate commercial follow-up with your client’s points of contact
● Participate and take lead in shaping the consulting practice in the coming year, especially the venture-building activity, contributing to recruiting and managing junior consultants
● Contribute to the consulting team members’ upskilling and well-being
● You have at least 4 years of experience in a startup, accelerator, startup studio or venture building department of a consulting firm
● You have already participated in the creation of a venture, ideally linked to emerging technologies
● You have a background or experience linked to finance and you are able to help teams build P&Ls, Business Models and market sizing
● You have already coached or trained clients or startups on themes such as market access, business model or co-innovation
● You have already pitched potential clients or commercialised services offers
● You already managed junior consultants or interns
THE MUST-HAVE ASSETS YOU’RE BRINGING TO THE TEAM
● You are fully fluent in both French and English
● You are curious, eager to learn, and like challenges
● You are curious about science, technologies, and innovation – and how they can be used to change the world for the better
● You are friendly, empathic, and resilient: you are not afraid to adapt your facilitation style depending on the situation and the audience
● You are proactive and willing to take initiative
WHAT WE OFFER
● A quickly growing team that is passionate, creative, impact-driven, in a human-sized organisation
● The possibility to grow quickly within this team
● Interactions with amazing entrepreneurs from all over the world
● A fast-paced, international, interdisciplinary, inspiring, and collaborative work environment at the heart
of Paris (Kwerk Madeleine, 22 boulevard Malesherbes, in the 8th arrondissement of Paris)
● Very flexible working environment in terms of remote work and hours
● Lunch vouchers and 50% of your monthly public transportation card (Pass Navigo) refunded
● We are also quite happy with our health insurance (Alan)
HOW TO APPLY
● Fill out this form: (https://hellotomorrow2019.typeform.com/to/s0o9ZkGG?typeform-source=www.google.com)
● Full job description can be found on our Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TubX6mQ0b-gLjTVJ7n-toJHBznH4PxEm/
● If your profile fits the job description you will have 3 interviews including a case study