- Bac +3
- < 6 mois
- SaaS / Cloud Services
- Bac +3
- < 6 mois
Hello Customer is an end-to-end customer feedback platform that helps you meet customer expectations, by knowing exactly what processes, performance or product to optimize.
They were founded in 2015 by Leslie Cottenjé, Bram De Vos and Joeri Pansaerts. With offices in Belgium, The Netherlands and France, they are on a mission to grow worldwide to be the leading CX solution for international B2C enterprises.
Are you interested in an internship in a fast-growing tech company? Do you want to be part of a young and enthusiastic team?
Well, let me introduce Hello Customer: a SaaS CX tech company, founded in 2015 in Ghent, Belgium. We offer an all-in-one platform to capture and analyse customer feedback and make it easy for our clients to get the business insights they need. And did I mention Hello Customer is still growing? Not only in Belgium, but also internationally. That is why we won the category award for digital in Deloitte Technology Fast50 this year!
As we love investing in young talent, looking for their first career move, we are looking for interns to join Hello Customer and contribute to our tremendous growth!
Is this internship program for you?
- You are a last year Bachelor’s or Master’s student
- You are looking for a challenging internship in a fast-growing scale-up company
- You speak fluent English and Dutch or French
- You share our entrepreneurial and go-getter attitude
- You breath Hello Customers’ values : #GROWTogether: Getting things done, Resilience, Work with a smile, Together
What can we offer you?
- Training in the tools and methodologies used by Hello Customer
- The possibility to learn from highly skilled and experienced colleagues
- The opportunity to work with multicultural teams
- A vivid company culture with the newest technologies
- No "bla-bla", scale-up environment
- Fun team activities: summer barbecues, karaoke night, pub quiz & many more
- A brand new office in Ghent with the newest technologies
Meet the team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin