- Permanent contract
- Possible full remote
- IT / Digital, SaaS / Cloud Services, Software
- Less than 15 employees
- Permanent contract
GitBook is a modern documentation platform sustained by some of the best SaaS europeans VCs (Point 9 Capital, Notion Capital, Fly VC). Our ambition is to empower team’s intelligence. We want to help teams work more efficiently by creating a single place to leverage their knowledge.
GitBook is now used by over 500,000 users and thousands of teams such as Adobe, Netflix, Decathlon, or Google. We’re working on an important next product step to redefine “core team work” and we’re looking for a Full-stack Engineer to join our team and help us achieve on our ambition.
🙌 What will you be doing ?
Our Product Team’s mission is to implement the product vision while developing an outstanding experience for our users. You will have a direct impact on our users and its very perceptible.
On a daily basis, you will be working on :
Development : You will be taking ownership on features development, working on the whole stack (even though each members of the Product Team has his/her own specialities), imagining new features to solve our customers problems, working on refactoring, bug fixes and flows that impact users.
Design: You will be able to imagine new features and share your ideas, usually by sketching things up and discussing about it with our designer.
Support: Every team member should be informed of the state of the product, and there is nothing better than having everybody on support. At GitBook, each Product Developer takes responsibility toward the end user to solve its problems on the application (in a reasonable way). Tools: ZenDesk, Sentry, Amplitude and Firebase logs.
🛠️ What technical stack will you be working on ?
To know more about our technical stack do not hesitate to have a look at our GitBook stackshare.io page
🎯What do you need to succeed ?
You will bring to the table :
- your technical expertise as you are able to implement changes to the product on your own, build scalable technical solutions and maintain them over time.
- your product oriented mindset as you are not only focused on technical aspects. You have a deep interest in identifying and solving problems for our users. To do so, you stay informed on UI, UX and competitors which enables you to improve the product by suggesting innovative solution, design initiatives and challenging usage.
- your engineering experience as you know how to help engineering teams build faster better solutions.
You will be an addition to our culture as :
- you always Ambition (Aim Higher) the next step of your work, whether it’s building a feature, improving a team process, etc.
- you have a deep sense of Ownership (Take control & Own it) as when you observe a problem, you don’t wait for someone to fix it, but you take the responsibility of fixing it.
- you have a sense of Accountability (Be accountable to results) as you are focused on outcomes (not on efforts).
- you Care (Give a shit) and empathises with customers as you take the time to understand their frustrations, needs, and root-problems. Which also proxy to the team as you help them achieve and learn; to better serve our mission.
- you are able to Train (Grow yourself) as, when facing an unknown challenge, you learn from it to create leverage for the team.
- you are Genuine (Say it and accept it) as you are candid, respectful and transparent in your communication.
- you are a Team player (Leverage the team) as you acknowledge that leveraging the team and different skills enables to create an outcome that’s bigger than the sum of it’s part.
- you are an Architect (Plan & Build) as you value building long-term solutions beyond simple day-to-day execution. You start new projects breadth-first, solve the broad easy problems first and then dive into the details.
👍 You will also appreciate :
- 💪 to have an impact by building a product that helps thousands of teams and users around the world
- 🚀 to move fast and learn in the challenging environment of a fast-growing startup
- 🛋 to work remotely whenever you want to (+/-2h from Paris time zone)
- 🏄 to go on team off-sites every quarter
✨What’s next ?
- First, you need to send us your application to express your interest and we will review it (of course we’ll get back at you whatever the decision)
- As the next step, our Talent Manager will call you so the both of you will be able to ensure there is a correlation between GitBook’s expectations, the role and your own expectations.
- Then, you will be meeting with two members of our Product Team to share about role specifics such as required skills, knowledge, abilities as well as working environment, day-to-day life…
- Afterwards, you will have the opportunity to discuss with one of GitBook’s founders about our story, our vision and ambition, and ensuring there is a fit with our culture and core values.
- Finally, you will have the opportunity to meet with the entire team to determine if we would like to work together on a daily basis and share drink/lunches after work.
Meet the GitBook team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin