Growth Marketing Manager
- Permanent contract
- Starting date:
- Possible full remote
- > 3 years
- IT / Digital, SaaS / Cloud Services, Software
- Less than 15 employees
Growth Marketing Manager
- Permanent contract
This position was filled!
GitBook is a modern documentation platform sustained by some of the best SaaS europeans VCs (Point 9 Capital, Notion Capital, Fly VC). Our ambition is to empower team’s intelligence. We want to help teams work more efficiently by creating a single place to leverage their knowledge.
GitBook is now used by over 500,000 users and thousands of teams such as Adobe, Netflix, Decathlon, or Google. We’re working on an ambitious next product step to redefine “core team work”. Moving toward this next, we’re looking for our first Marketing person (working remotely) to join our team and help us reflect how great our product is.
As a Growth Marketing Manager, and being our first Marketing person, you will play a major part in determining our marketing strategy.
🙌What will you be doing ?
As our first marketing team member you will have a tremendous impact on our users journey, and yes you will have an impact over the entire AAARRR framework.
On a daily basis you will :
- bring product to market successfully : work on our product’s value proposition, positioning, messaging to drive demand and usage.
- define our marketing strategy that will be creative, iterative, and compelling. A strategy that will not only helps with customer acquisition, but one that is a breeding ground for virality, word of mouth, and organic growth.
- add value all the way through the user journey by attracting users, engaging them, retaining them, and finally turning them into champions for our product.
- partner with the Go to Market team to define target audience and users personas because this will help to uncover customers’ needs and pain points to inform our marketing strategy.
- partner with the entire Product team to align our product roadmap and to define its benefits that you truly believe will help users.
As you may have understood everything (or almost everything) is to be done so you will have a great opportunity to develop new ways to increase GitBook’s awareness and influence our users’ engagement.
🎯What do you need to succeed ?
You will bring to the table :
- your amazing communication skills in English both written and spoken as you’re able to make great presentation that generate engagement (both from our users and our team)
- your T-shaped growth marketer skillset as you already had impact on the entire users journey thanks to your previous experiences
- your several years of experience being a growth marketer enabling you to be very hands-on and to think strategically regarding Marketing and Go-to-Market.
- your true passion for our product, and your willingness to show our product to the entire world
- your knowledge of the SaaS B2B industry acquired thanks to your previous experience(s)
- your data-driven mindset as you have a demonstrated experience of making marketing decision based on data
- your ability to simplify complex subjects and to synthesise both quantitative and qualitative information into a compelling story that resonates with our potential users.
- your extended level of ambition, both for yourself and for GitBook
- your test and learn mindset as you’re involved in shaping a strategy, trying new experiments, and failing fast to quickly zero in on what works.
- your ability to think outside of the box and be creative as a simple “It has never been done before!” won’t stop you (quite the opposite even!)
- your fearless attitude regarding failure as you know that a failed experiment is the quickest way to gain valuable information.
- your ability to jungle between your obsession for details and your broader vision, keeping the big picture in mind.
You will be an addition to our culture as :
- you always Ambition (Aim Higher) the next step of your work, whether it’s building a feature, improving a team process, etc.
- you have a deep sense of Ownership (Take control & Own it) as when you observe a problem, you don’t wait for someone to fix it, but you take the responsibility of fixing it.
- you have a sense of Accountability (Be accountable to results) as you are focused on outcomes (not on efforts).
- you Care (Give a shit) and empathises with customers as you take the time to understand their frustrations, needs, and root-problems. Which also proxy to the team as you help them achieve and learn; to better serve our mission.
- you are able to Train (Grow yourself) as, when facing an unknown challenge, you learn from it to create leverage for the team.
- you are Genuine (Say it and accept it) as you are candid, respectful and transparent in your communication.
- you are a Team player (Leverage the team) as you acknowledge that leveraging the team and different skills enables to create an outcome that’s bigger than the sum of it’s part.
- you are an Architect (Plan & Build) as you value building long-term solutions beyond simple day-to-day execution. You start new projects breadth-first, solve the broad easy problems first and then dive into the details.
👍 You will also appreciate :
- 💪 to have an impact by building a product that helps thousands of teams and users around the world
- 🚀 to move fast and learn in the challenging environment of a fast-growing startup
- 🛋 to work remotely whenever you want to (+/-2h from Paris time zone)
- 🏄 to go on team off-sites every quarter
✨What’s next ?
- First, you need to send us your application to express your interest and we will review it (of course we’ll get back at you whatever the decision)
- As the next step, our Talent Manager will call you so the both of you will be able to ensure there is a correlation between GitBook’s expectations, the role and your own expectations.
- Then you will have a call with the Hiring Partner to deep dive into day-to-day, on-the-job skills etc.
- We will give you a Use Case to work on so you’ll have a better understanding of your potential day-to-day challenges at GitBook.
- Afterwards, you will have the opportunity to discuss with one of GitBook’s founders about our story, our vision and ambition, and ensure there is a fit with our culture and core values.
- Finally, you will have the opportunity to meet with the entire team to determine if we would like to work together on a daily basis and share drink/lunches after work.
Meet the GitBook team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin