- AdTech / MarTech
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Data Analyst H/F
- Télétravail total possible
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
GETFLUENCE is a fast-growing company that is developing a European marketplace to connect advertisers (brands and agencies) with more than 10,000 international publishers (digital press, media and influential blogs), in order to simplify the processes involved in sponsored article campaigns (native articles).
Reporting to the CTO, you will be responsible for providing KPIs and reporting to all teams (business, product, finance, management) with whom you will be in contact. You will also be in charge of proposing tools to be implemented and improving the existing ones.
The position is based in Toulouse but remote work is possible.
- Implementations and management of analysis tools (Metabase is currently used tool)
- Gathering the needs from the teams and writing the specifications
- Process and exploit the 2 sources of data production
- Analyze opportunities to exploit other data source
- Ensure consistency, quality and traceability of data (data lineage)
- Create and automate reporting in the form of dashboard
- Implement KPIs and reporting to provide a consistent wiew of performance results to the different teams
- Provide documentation and support to users
- Conduct a technology watch and integrate new, more durable and efficient technical solutions if necessary.
- Expertise in database and database management (MariaDB and PostgreSQL)
- Mastery of data visualization tool (if you master Metabase, it is a plus - not essential)
- Fluent in English: you will join an international team!
- You love your job, you are passionate about it!
- Curious, reactive and dynamic by nature
- Autonomous but able to work in a team
- A strong team player
- Ability to synthesize and analyze
- Ability to listen and communicate
- Very rigorous