H/F CDI Head of Sales
- Début :
- Bac +5 / Master
- > 7 ans
- IT / Digital, Software
- Moins de 15 salariés
H/F CDI Head of Sales
Gatling is one of the biggest open-source success stories in the testing industry with +5,000,000 downloads. Started as a side project, Gatling quickly gathered a huge community around the world: +100,000 companies are now load testing with Gatling in +100 countries.
The key of success? Gatling promotes a radical paradigm shift in the load testing industry through technological innovation. Gatling now competes with IT giants (Microfocus, Broadcomm) and doubles its revenues each year.
Gatling: test, succeed, iterate!
Application or website crashes make newspapers headlines, damage customer satisfaction and are very expensive. Crashes always happen at the worst moment for your business, when everyone is visiting your website or application at the same time. Every company has to deal with it at some point: Blackfriday, TV ad campaigns or even the go-live of an application.
Gatling makes testing solutions designed for new Web trends and practices, new development methodologies (DevOps, CI/CD) and new technologies. Our secret sauce: Gatling made it possible to test very early during the development of an application and to automate these tests. That means more tests and more data to make the best technological choices during the development lifecycle.
What will Gatling look like in 10-15 years? We want to be one of the major players of the DevOps tooling industry and to be the best ally of every major success in the digital world: the unicorn behind all unicorns.
Gatling has now hundreds of customers and doubles its revenues each year. We are at a turning point in our history: we are about to launch a SaaS model of our Enterprise offers that will attract way more customers within a short period of time.
Gatling’s new challenges for our Head of Sales: transitioning from a traditional software editor business to a SaaS business, from fast growth to hyper-growth and from startup to scale-up.
We always relied on inbound contacts and through our Marketing operations we managed to skyrocket the number of inbound contacts, mostly from our open-source community. But a lot of them can’t find the offer that suits their needs, yet.
The customers of our Enterprise offers are mostly large corporations (75%), mainly in the US (40%), in France (25%) and in other European countries (25%). Our current offers go from 5k€ to 500k€, including upsells depending on the adoption of our solution.
Our goal is to reach 1 million euros in MRR within 2 years. In order to achieve this, our Head of Sales will be in charge of:
- Defining and implementing the Sales strategy
- Building and managing the Sales department (large corporations / mid-market companies, SDR / Presales / Customer success, US / Europe, Inbound / Outbound)
- Processing a fast-growing number of inbound contacts and automating our Sales process for the new SaaS offer
- Working together with the Marketing department to continuously fine-tuning the lead acquisition and qualification strategy
- Managing internal processes and tooling of the Sales department (Salesforce)
- Managing key accounts (acquisitions and upsells)
- Developing partnerships in various countries (resellers, professional services)
- Taking part to our event strategy (fairs, conferences)
To implement this transition only within a few months, our Head of Sales must have:
- A strong international experience
- A strong experience in B2B Saas businesses (> 7 years)
- A previous experience as a Head of Sales
- A very good knowledge of Sales tooling, automation processes and reporting
But also, our Head of Sales is eager to work:
- In a deep tech environment
- In a startup planning multiple fundraisings for its development
- In a company that steadily questions its strategy and processes, that promotes a results-based culture to continuously improve its Sales pipeline
- In a fast growing team
- For a future tech champion!
Meet the Gatling team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin