- IT / Digital, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
- Télétravail total possible
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : > 3 ans
Who are they?
Forest Admin has been designed to help developers save time and to provide their business teams with a tool that is tailored to their operations and ready to scale. Our “admin panel as a service” allows any web-based company to skip all the design, development and maintenance steps typically required when running a back office.
Technically speaking, Forest Admin consists of an admin front-end where clients manage their data and U/I configurations and of an admin back-end which is an API hosted on our clients servers where clients can extend their data models and code any specific admin panel business logic (routes, actions, …). Forest Admin’s architecture was designed with security at the core and ensures that we never have access to our client’s data, thereby introducing a new class of products in the SaaS world.
How big is it? All apps need a back office, which means we have an impact on virtually … all web related businesses! We’re currently on-boarding more and more fast-growing companies (ex. Qonto, Heetch, Shadow, Carbon Health…) at an incredible pace and we want to accelerate our expansion.
As our Product Designer you will be in charge of delivering the product U/I and experience our users deserve!
As a full member of the Product Team, you will have to see the design work through from start to finish: turn customer insights and product vision into design ideas, sketch and prototype to bring them to life, and ship products and features that make Forest Admin better.
- Work closely with the Product Managers and Software Engineers to define project requirements and implementations of product designs
- Design high quality web experiences that meet the challenges of our product
- Work together to create visual designs that effectively communicate the value of the product, for example through branding, illustrations, animations, and icons
- Conduct user research to make better strategic decisions by performing usability testings, customer interviews, workshops…
- Develop UX wireframes, prototypes around customer insights and product vision
- Find creative ways to solve user problems (e.g. how to build features that are simple yet universal)
- Design the UI screens of web applications (on Figma) using the design system components that you may update
- Communicate design ideas, solutions and industry trends inside the company
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a UX/UI designer
- Proven work experience in B2B digital product design
- Proficiency in Figma to express your creativity
- Ability to analyse and solve problems creatively and effectively
- Good understanding of our design systems and component libraries
- Up-to-date with the latest product trends, techniques and technologies
- Strong desire to continuously improve user experience by paying attention to details. Pixel perfect design ✨
- Good level of written and spoken English
- PM Interview
- Case Study
- Case Study presentation to the PM and the CEO
- References Check