- IT / Digital, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
Technical Business Developer
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : > 3 ans
Who are they?
Forest has been designed to help developers save time and provide business teams with a scalable tool tailored to their operations. At Forest Admin, we’ve developed an “admin panel framework” allowing any web-based projects to skip all the design, development and maintenance of their app’s back office.
Technically speaking, Forest Admin creates an admin API hosted by the client and deploys a cloud-based related admin panel UI. To build such a tool we re-thought the typical SaaS architecture in order not to require access to the client’s data, thereby introducing a new paradigm in the SaaS world!
We’re currently onboarding more and more fast-growing companies (ex. Qonto, Heetch, Shadow…) at an incredible pace and we want to keep accelerating our expansion. All apps (web, mobile, etc.) require an admin panel, which means we can impact virtually … all web-powered businesses!
To succeed we are looking for an exceptionally curious, logical and tech-savy profile to join our Revenue team, expand our different Marketing tools and achieve their widespread adoption from our Go-To-Market Teams.
You will be joining an ambitious and result driven team of B2D (“business to developers”) Go-to-market professionals.
On a day to day basis, you will:
- Work with the Business teams to identify and research relevant business targets (verticals, customer segments, etc.) and opportunities world wide.
- Handle entire sales cycle for inbound and outbound prospects.
- Propose and lead outbound initiatives (emails, cold-calls, video-mails, social selling, events) to generate leads in well-identified niche markets in order to help reach our Company revenue goals.
- Understand customer needs and the buying cycle to gather key prospect information, generate interest and attract customers.
- Proactively engage with Forest Admin’s market
We looking for an ambitious Technical Business Developer ready to hustle and show grit! We call it the Lumberjack/jill attitude!
Building from the ground up a brand new product class is no easy task. Working in Sales at Forest Admin requires resilience, being comfortable working in an ever-changing environment and navigating through complex sales cycles.
We’re looking for someone who ticks these boxes:
- Top business school graduate
- Track record in a Sales/Business development role in a SaaS environment
- Super entrepreunarial, loves the early stage challenges of building a business
- Capable of being both hands-on and tactical in his/her work
- Believer in the “test and learn” approach
- Professional written and spoken English (our work language!)
- Great communication skills - active listener, clear reporting, friendly
- Interview with our Revenue Director
- Interview with our CEO
- Case study followed by debrief interview with Team
- Ref checks & offer communication