- Agroalimentaire / Nutrition animale, E-commerce
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
E-Merchandiser Germany - internship - Paris
- Stage (5 à 6 mois)
- Début :
- Salaire entre 800 € et 1K € / mois
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +2
- Expérience : < 6 mois
Who are they?
🌽 Farmitoo is the European marketplace for agricultural equipment allowing farmers to buy all their equipment online, directly from the manufacturers.
🌍 Currently present in 4 countries in Europe (France, Germany, Belgium, Austria) Farmitoo wants to become the reference platform for all European farmers (cereal farmers, breeders, wine growers, …).
By giving access to numerous product references whose prices are directly negotiated with the manufacturers, by guiding farmers in their purchases, by offering payment facilities or by making donations to associations supporting the agricultural sector, Farmitoo’s main mission is to help and give back purchasing power to farmers!
Discover Farmitoo through the words of Mathilde, co-founder of Farmitoo: 📺 https://www.bfmtv.com/economie/replay-emissions/good-morning-business/mathilde-lefrancois-farmitoo-farmitoo-la-plateforme-qui-aide-les-agriculteurs-a-s-equiper-en-machines-agricoles-12-07_VN-202107120035.html
Your mission: to integrate and optimize the German product pages on the Farmitoo website
As an E-Merchandiser Deutschland (M/F), you will be in direct contact with the Catalogue Manager and will work together with the different members of a motivated and stimulating international team (German & French): the Farmitoo Catalogue team! 🚀
You will be in charge of the online integration of new german products and the improvement of the existing product pages on the Farmitoo website:
Your main tasks will be :
- Prepare and put new products online (new suppliers, opening of new markets, expansion of the supplier range)
- Optimise product pages (content, technical data, logistic aspects, etc.) on the website.
- Categorise products and add filters so that they are correctly catalogued on the site
- Enriching suppliers’ product catalogues with data from other sites (growth hacking)
- Ensure the quality and speed of the quantity of new products on the site
- Propose new functionalities to facilitate the integration of new products
- Analyse the impact of the optimisations made (the team’s objective is to accelerate the suppliers’ sales).
Your typical day?
- Bringing new products online and optimising the existing product pages of German partners on the site: a difficult and exciting challenge awaits you!
- Working in an international environment in close collaboration with the Catalogue team
- Work with a wide variety of professions within Farmitoo (customer service, product integration, accounting, etc.)
Why join Farmitoo?
- E-Merchandiser Deutschland (M/F) is a key position at Farmitoo. Contributing to the enrichment of an ever richer catalogue and to the optimization of processes is a real challenge!
- As far as our values are concerned: trust, team spirit and personal development are the cornerstones of the development of our young company.
- Being part of Farmitoo means growing up with a company that cultivates good mood and ambition.
- Benefit from our great open office in the heart of Paris at Republique
- 2 days of remote each week + 1 full week of remote per quarter
- Take advantage of the benefits offered by Farmitoo: hybrid telework, Swile restaurant tickets, internal trainings, 1 day off per month**
You are highly motivated to actively participate in the development of a growing startup. You are passionate about the success of e-commerce platform catalogues, you have a strong analytical sense and a taste for challenges:
Skills required for this position
- German is your native language
- You are familiar with Excel
- A capacity for data analysis and a developed strategic vision, that’s your entrepreneurial side!
- Whether you have to work around them or overcome them, you are not afraid of obstacles!
- You are rigorous, autonomous and highly organised
- You are curious and eager to learn more about the life of start-ups.
- You have a good level of English and French and are generally at ease in an international environment.
- You fit in with our values of trust, team spirit and personal development.
Nice to have
- You have an engineering background in digital web marketing or agriculture
- You are familiar with the agricultural sector or have a natural interest in it
- You have expertise in growth hacking, especially in data collection.
- You like to work in a team
- You have a strong business sense: you understand and can pull the strings of e-commerce logic.
- Do all these requirements surprise you? Versatility is rare, so send us your application and you could be the next E-Merchandiser Deutschland (M/F) in our friendly and ambitious E-Commerce Catalogue team! 🚀
Our Farmitoo value
💕 A few words about our values, which are very important to us at Farmitoo:
- Trust: because trust is the key word at Farmitoo, whether within the team or with the farmers and suppliers we work with every day.
- Team spirit: because it is by working hand in hand that Farmitoo best fulfils its mission on a daily basis: “to help and give back purchasing power to farmers”.
- Personal development: because we attach particular importance to personal development in our company, for example through personalised training and knowledge sharing within the company.
- First interview with the HR Manager
- Interview with the Catalogue Manager
- Interview with the co-founder of Farmitoo