Who are they?
EyePick develops robotic and machine-learning technologies to enable automation in the physical world. Their software gives sight to robots, enabling them to replicate manual tasks in unstructured environments.
Their mission is to enable smart automation in low tech industries by providing coachable robots to end customers.
They are a fast growing company, part of the Future 40 of Station F, the world’s largest startup incubator, and are supported by the best deep tech ecosystems: Elaia, Entrepreneur First, BPI France, Wilco, and many others!
You will be responsible of the design and the development of a GUI’s Front-End capable of managing real time control of robots and machine learning algorithms in a scalable and reliable way.
You will be developing a progressive application that can be used as a mobile or web app. Backend and API will be provided, so you mainly focus on the client’s side.
We are looking for someone with a strong sense of design and great frontend coding skills.
Your responsibilities include:
- Design relevant UX/UI interfaces for the GUI
- Developing the GUI functionalities: Ionic + (Angular or React) using the Typescript language
- Liaising with the robotics and software team
- Performing autoamted and end-to-end tests on the GUI and the robots
EyePick is a deep tech start-up, this requires a curiosity for science and strong coding skills.
We are looking for ambitious people, interested in building the first foundations of a fast-growing tech start-up.
You’ll be a great match with our start-up if you:
- are currently studying computer science or related field from one of the leading schools
- are proficient in Typescript
- have experience with reactive programming (RxJs for example)
- have a sense of what makes good UX/UI
- are familiar with code production; versioning, documentation, coding standards etc.
- you are interested in building high quality code that relies on best practices and learn from seasoned mentors
- nice to have: notions & interest in real time control, machine learning, robotics
This job is about designing and implementing the best UX/UI for EyePick’s customers. It is about faciliatating the use of complex algorithm in a simple to use interface and therefore requires strong background in design and ability to understand complex architectures.
First phone interview: 20min
Take-home technical assignment: 2 hours
Live coding interview (CTO): 1 hours
Interview with the CEO: 1hour
Cette offre vous tente ?
D'autres offres de Dev Frontend
Ces offres peuvent vous intéresser !
ParisStage2K € par mois
Stage - Conception et développement d'une fonctionnalité logicielle de monitoring pour les centrales de production électrique
ParisStageTélétravail fréquent1K à 1,4K € par mois