- Intelligence artificielle / Machine Learning, SaaS / Cloud Services, Objets connectés
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
Marketing Ops Manager Europe
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : > 3 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Qui sont-ils ?
Our mission: Decarbonize transport, one train at a time.
Everysens is a SaaS software editor specialized in the optimization of rail and multimodal flows. Thanks to our solution, the largest European industrial companies (Arkema, Total, Saint Gobain, ArcelorMittal, etc.) reduce their transport costs and the associated carbon footprint.
In recent years, logistics has become a playground for digitalization: IoT, AI and Digital Twin have many applications in this field. We integrate these 3 technologies to bring visibility and automation to an industry that still frequently manages its operations on paper or Excel.
In 7 years, we have become the European leader in rail transport software, and have doubled our team every year. We have gained the confidence of the market over these years, allowing us to continue our international expansion.
If you want to help us forge a decarbonized, resilient and collaborative supply chain: join us
Descriptif du poste
In a context of strong growth and internationalization of the company, we are looking to accelerate our sales cycle and our onboarding, while increasing the adoption of the product by current users.
As part of the marketing team, you will contribute to better business/product alignment and operational efficiency through the following missions:
- Drive the internal communication of the Product Roadmap and new features: training, Sales Enablement.
- Drive external communication of the Product Roadmap and releases: highlight and promote new features externally (customers, prospects, partners, ecosystem).
- Create and implement the Lead Generation strategy: SEO, SEA, automatic scoring of incoming leads, webinar marketing, outbound email campaigns.
- Be responsible for the content and arguments used in the sales materials: presentations, emails, pitches, videos, demos.
- Conceive and elaborate the contents of the Customer Onboarding, in connection with the Customer team to empower the users in the handling of Everysens solutions.
- Actively participate in the visibility and possible evolution of our positioning.
- You are bilingual French / English. German and other European languages are a plus as we are developing across Europe.
- You have very good interpersonal skills, you are able to work with diverse teams and personalities, including in full remote
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit: you carry out your projects independently, and you don’t hesitate to make proposals to improve things.
- We need someone who will be able to act at operational and strategic levels
Déroulement des entretiens
- Interview with the CRO
- Case Study
- Final Interview