- Tourisme, SocialTech / GreenTech
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Growth Marketing Manager - Southern Europe
- Début :
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Who are they?
Better Trips for travelers. Better Trips for the world.
Since Evaneos was founded in 2009, we’ve been building a greener, fairer future for travel. By connecting travelers with the world’s best local experts, we provide trips that are better for them and better for the places they visit.
For us, it’s all about quality and impact. That means fighting mass tourism and impersonal experiences at the expense of local communities and the environment. Instead, we offer tailor-made trips, lovingly crafted by those passionate about sharing and protecting the destinations they call home. Thanks to our network of more than 1000 local partners in more than 160 destinations, we’ve helped more than 500,000 travelers plan extraordinary trips around the world.
The adventure doesn’t stop here. We invest a percentage of every trip we sell in our Better Trips Fund and have committed to spend at least 3 million € by 2025 on projects that reduce the negative impacts of travel and drive positive change within our industry. Think: certified carbon offsets, planting mangrove trees, collecting ocean bound plastics, guiding small businesses through sustainability training and certification, creating new opportunities for woman-owned businesses, and much more.
Our values are just as important within Evaneos. Our strength is in our diversity: our multitude of languages, backgrounds, and experiences. We believe in building the best teams by creating an environment where everyone can be authentic, trust each other and thrive.
We hope you’ll join us on our mission.
You can also follow our Glassdoor page and see the comments of our current employees and candidates.
Our mission in the International Growth department is to put the largest number of travelers with the most mature travel intentions possible into the hands of the best local experts in the world.
Within our department, you are part of the Southern Europe team and report to the Country Manager. The role of this team is to accompany users in Italy and Spain from the inspiration phase to their travel purchase at Evaneos. Its objective is to maximize engagement, lead conversion and sales metrics.
Your role: scale the high quality lead generation in Italy and Spain in collaboration with your colleagues from International Acquisition, Activation and CRM, and Brand Marketing.
Your main responsibilities will be :
- Defining personas in collaboration with our Data, Product, Customer Care departments and the marketing community
- Designing and implementing activation strategies on these different personas based on their interactions with Evaneos touch points
- Monitoring online performance and channels on your markets and challenge the International teams (Acquisition, SEO, CRM or Brand) or the Product team, or feed them with new opportunities relevant to your market
- Support SEO into defining the right content for your market, searching for the relevant keywords, coordinating its production
- Coordination of the production of the content needed (brief, control of timing and deliverables)
- Find new online partnerships to develop lead generation on your main targets
- Participate in the proofreading effort to ensure the relevance of the content and the proper application of the tone of voice
- 3-5 years of Digital or Growth Marketing experience
- You are a go-getter and you’re creative. For you, growth marketing is not about “hacking”, it’s about knowing your users, being methodical and creativite.
- you’re tech savvy and productivity oriented
- Your strong Data & analytical skills and your test&learn approach enable you to deliver strong results.
- Fluent Spanish or Italian
- Fluent English, French is a plus
- 1st experience in start up / scale up / fast growing environment is a plus
- Of course, you are a real team player, curious, rigorous and persistent