- Tourisme, SocialTech / GreenTech
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
FR - Sales Agent in Italy - French-market extension
- Début :
- Éducation : Bac +3
- Expérience : > 2 ans
Who are they?
Better Trips for travelers. Better Trips for the world. Since Evaneos was founded in 2009, we’ve been building a greener, fairer future for travel. By connecting travelers with the world’s best local experts, we provide trips that are better for them and better for the places they visit. For us, it’s all about quality and impact. That means fighting mass tourism and impersonal experiences at the expense of local communities and the environment. Instead, we offer tailor-made trips, lovingly crafted by those passionate about sharing and protecting the destinations they call home. Thanks to our network of more than 1000 local partners in more than 160 destinations, we’ve helped more than 500,000 travelers plan extraordinary trips around the world.
Evaneos Recruitment Services
Evaneos Recruitment Services was set up by Evaneos to help local partner agencies recruit new Staff. It concerns all types of contracts (internship, CDD - Fixed-term contract - or CDI - Permanent contract) and all types of people (whether they are based in France, abroad, in your country…).
The local agency you will work with in Italy
Located in Perugia – in lovely Umbria – and in Milan, Fuoritinerario – Discover Your Italy is an award-winning incoming tour operating company creating memorable travel experiences across Italy. We design custom itineraries for discerning travelers interested in living an authentic Italian travel experience. As Italians born, raised, and based in Italy, our goal is to show what we love about our own country and culture. Our philosophy is to get beneath the surface, travel off the beaten trail, meet fascinating people, and discover a different Italy, as known to and loved by locals. We don’t just sell Italy, we bring our passion for travel to work, we constantly explore Italy and discover new exciting destinations and experiences to share with travelers. We don’t just hire people, we offer opportunities to contribute to shaping our company, and develop professionally and personally in a positive environment. If you are you interested in an exciting career in the travel industry, we are always looking for strong candidates who share our passion for Italy, travel, and put clients at the heart of everything they do. For more details about our approach, please watch this video: https://youtu.be/xCXmgkG3Q08
Fuoritinerario is looking for a French market specialist to extend its markets and launch the French market. As a French sales agent, you will be in charge of direct sales with Evaneos customers. You will be the person who receives inquiries through the Evaneos platform and the main contact for travelers who want to discover Italy. As the contract will be with the local agency, the job could contain any or more of the following duties:
- Preparation of the agency’s tools to launch the French market (translation of the tools from English to French)
- Understand travelers expectations
- Contact with clients to determine travel needs, budgets, and preferences: tailor-made itineraries
- Match travelers’ requirements with transportation, accommodations, insurance, tours, and activities.
- Advises clients regarding destinations, cultures, customs, weather, and activities
- Handles travel issues, conflicts, complaints, cancellations, and refunds
- Builds and maintains relationships with travel and tour operators
- Booking management: reservation with hotels and other services
- Quality monitoring during the trip
Duration & contract type: 12 months Fixed Term Contract which may become a Permanent Contract based on performance & results
Precise location: Milan or Perugia - Italy
Salary: TBD based on previous experience
Other advantages: “Fuoritinerario Academy” Training program
Working time per day and week: 8 hours per day/ 40 hours per week
No remote work is possible
- French (native/bilingual): to be able to speak with the travelers
- English or Italian mandatory: to be able to speak with your Italian colleagues (they all speak English as they work with the American market)
- German is a plus
- Previous experience in designing tailor-made itineraries (whatever the destination) and making quotations (at least 2 years of experience in DMC/tourism required)
- Knowledge of the French market (French travelers’ behaviors)
- Previous experience in managing reservations of services, scouting for new products/suppliers
- Curious, organized, problem solver, autonomous, team worker
- Stress management
- Ready to take on a challenge!
- Application with CV and motivation letter
- Video interview through Willo platform
- HR interview with Evaneos Recruitment Services if needed
- Call with the concerned local agency manager