- Tourisme, SocialTech / GreenTech
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
ES - Sales Agent in Nepal - English and Spanish-speaking mandatory
- Début :
- Éducation : Sans diplôme
- Expérience : > 6 mois
Who are they?
Better Trips for travelers. Better Trips for the world. Since Evaneos was founded in 2009, we’ve built a greener, fairer future for travel. By connecting travelers with the world’s best local experts, we provide trips that are better for them and better for the places they visit. For us, it’s all about quality and impact. That means fighting mass tourism and impersonal experiences at the expense of local communities and the environment. Instead, we offer tailor-made trips, lovingly crafted by those passionate about sharing and protecting the destinations they call home. Thanks to our network of more than 1000 local partners in more than 160 destinations, we’ve helped more than 500,000 travelers plan extraordinary trips around the world.
Evaneos Recruitment Services
Evaneos set up Evaneos Recruitment Services to help local partner agencies recruit new Staff. It concerns all types of contracts (internship, CDD - Fixed-term contract - or CDI - Permanent contract) and all types of people (whether they are based in France, abroad, in your country…).
The local agency you will work with in Nepal
AIT is a local Italian, English, and French-speaking travel agency, established in Kathmandu in 2012 out of a love for this country and a desire to share a passion for travel. We are specialized in tailor-made trips and tours in Nepal. Our trips are designed around the theme of culture, nature, and meeting the local people under the principles of sustainable tourism.
We are looking for a person who may help us to build up the Spanish market We are currently working with the Italian market with Evaneos and we want to extend our market capacity. You will be the person who receives inquiries through the Evaneos platform and the main contact for Spanish travelers. As the contract will be with the local agency, the job could contain any or more of the following duties :
- Understand travelers expectations
- Main contact for clients to determine travel needs, budgets, and preferences: tailor-made itineraries
- Match travelers’ requirements with transportation, accommodations, insurance, tours, and activities.
- Advises clients regarding destinations, cultures, customs, weather, and activities
- Responsible for billing the travelers
- Handles travel issues, conflicts, complaints, cancellations, and refunds
- Builds and maintains relationships with travel and tour operators
- Booking management: reservation with hotels and other services
- Quality monitoring during the trip
- Duration & contract type: Long-term : one-year minimum. An initial probationary period will be granted for 3 months prior to the signing of the long-term contract.
- Precise location: Kathmandu, Nepal
- Availability: ASAP
- Salary: To be agreed - competitive depending on your skills plus bonuses for meeting targets.
- Other advantages: Flexible working hours. You can organize yourself and work some days in the office and others at home.
- Working time per day and week: whenever, as long as the job is done.
Languages required: Spanish is mandatory (fluent/ native level) as you will be in contact with Spanish clients + English is mandatory (contact with colleagues & providers). French or Italian would be a plus (the manager is French).
Skills: ease of communication, problem-solving, and organization. No need to know the destination Nepal. Previous experience in sales required and interests in the tourism industry. Better to know the Spanish market.
Qualities: Being good at the telephone, well organized, client-oriented, willing to work in a team, flexibility.
- Application with CV and motivation letter
- Video interview through Willo platform
- HR interview with Evaneos Recruitment Services if needed
- Call with the concerned local agency manager