- Education, Recrutement, Formation
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Marketing & Communication Assistant EMEA
- Début :
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +3
- Expérience : > 2 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
ETS Global B.V., a wholly owned subsidiary of ETS, is the international arm of ETS that brings ETS expertise to educational and business communities around the world.
Our mission is to advance quality and equity in education worldwide supporting learners at every important stage of their journey and to facilitate access to new educational and professional opportunities.
ETS Global offers a wide range of language assessments, including ETS’ two well-known English proficiency tests - the TOEIC® test and the TOEFL® test - and in addition the Pipplet test, assessing oral and written skills of job seekers, employees, and learners, in 40 languages.
As Marketing & Communication Assistant EMEA your mission will include:
- Coordinate internal process related to budget management (monthly forecasts, invoices approval process) between finance and marketing budget owners
- Coordinate data collection to track marketing activities performance (PowerPoint/Excel), pool metrics from various marketing software and team members for performance analysis purpose
- Support Team Managers in tracking marketing plan implementation and performance of the activities
- Support organisation of events (manage the lists of invitees, communicate with invitees, select suppliers: research, compare offers, ensure quality delivery of the service)
- Coordinate on the spot requests for data collection, provide project-specific administrative support
- Organise team meetings (invitation, agenda, meeting notes, follow up on actions)
- Ensure our team documentations/library are up to date, publish internal articles/documentation through our internal channels
- Support the team on administrative tasks (travel arrangements, expense report)
- Backup team members when needed
- You will work closely with all Digital & MarCom team members.
- Experience as marketing assistant in international company.
- Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and SharePoint expert.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in French & in English.
- Analytical skills (compiling data and presenting it in an easy-to-understand method).
- Ability to organize details and complete projects in a timely manner.
- Collaborative, facilitator, and team player.
- Bachelor degree