- Education, Recrutement, Formation
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
English Language Training Coordinator Italy
- Début :
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +3
- Expérience : > 5 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
ETS Global B.V., a wholly owned subsidiary of ETS, is the international arm of ETS that brings ETS expertise to educational and business communities around the world.
Our mission is to advance quality and equity in education worldwide supporting learners at every important stage of their journey and to facilitate access to new educational and professional opportunities.
ETS Global offers a wide range of language assessments, including ETS’ two well-known English proficiency tests - the TOEIC® test and the TOEFL® test - and in addition the Pipplet test, assessing oral and written skills of job seekers, employees, and learners, in 40 languages.
As an English Language Training Coordinator, your main missions will be:
- Providing workshops, training seminars and webinars directed to English Language Teachers (ELT), university staff and students.
- Representing the ETS TOEFL® Program in Conferences, ELT events and occasionally student fairs.
- Helping to develop videos, articles, infographics, tips and other outreach materials directed to ELTs and students, based on researched materials, own expertise and experience.
- Collaborating with the communication team to engage with the ELT and students’ community through social media
- Growing presence and recognition in the ELT community
- Responding promptly and appropriately to issues, questions or concerns of ELT, Higher Education representatives and test takers about ETS’s assessment tools,
- Work together with the business team for expanding the ETS products/tests outreach in selected countries through targeted business activities
This is a full-time position based in Milano
Why ETS Global ?
- Join an international company with a meaningful mission, leader in the language assessment industry
- Be part of a multicultural & very open-minded Team
- Lots of possibilities to grow in many regions of the world and in a fast-paced environment
- A hybrid work model: complete flexibility to work from home or in the office
- A lot of benefits
- A strong culture encouraging initiatives, based on trust, teamwork and ownership
- Moments for sharing and having fun
Preferred experience / Education / Job requirements
- University Degree in TEFL, Linguistics, Languages or Education
- Post graduate degree in ELT or TEFL/CELTA certificate would be an asset
- Proven records of successfully run presentations/ workshops for the ELT community (including in the online environment)
- Experience in leveraging social media to engage with community on English learning related topics
- Travel availability - Note: this position involves occasional week-end work and frequent travel mostly in country but also abroad
- Good knowledge of European Higher Education System and high stakes English language testing market
- Fluent in Italian & English, both verbal and written
- Another European language is a big plus
- Organizational skills, flexibility, taking responsibility and being able to work in a dynamic team
- Being a team player
- Excellent computer skills and good knowledge of Windows environment
- Interview with the HR Team
- Interview with the Manager
- References check