- Education, Recrutement, Formation
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Customer Service Assistant
- Début :
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +3
- Expérience : > 3 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
ETS Global B.V., a wholly owned subsidiary of ETS, is the international arm of ETS that brings ETS expertise to educational and business communities around the world.
Our mission is to advance quality and equity in education worldwide supporting learners at every important stage of their journey and to facilitate access to new educational and professional opportunities.
ETS Global offers a wide range of language assessments, including ETS’ two well-known English proficiency tests - the TOEIC® test and the TOEFL® test - and in addition the Pipplet test, assessing oral and written skills of job seekers, employees, and learners, in 40 languages.
The mission of the Customer Service Assistant is to deliver a very high-quality service to customers and prospects by identifying, meeting and exceeding their expectations at each interaction.
- Respond to requests from customers, prospects and salespeople by phone and e-mail concerning the use and handling of the ecommerce platform
- Respond to questions from customers, prospects and salespeople related to procedures and products
- Respond to level 1 technical questions from B2B and B2C customers concerning the use of preparation tools or tests
- Manage and update information on the CRM (Salesforce) and monitor incident tickets (session administration, logistics incidents)
- Interact with other departments to improve the quality and speed of customer response (IT, finance, logistics, scoring)
- Report to managers and manage daily operational emergencies.
Non-exhaustive list of tasks
Profile and Experience:
- 2 or 3 years in Higher Education or equivalent experience in a customer service or in a sales department in an international context.
- Organized, dynamic and you like contact by phone
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and a good team spirit
- You have an excellent memory and a strong and rapid learning capacity
- You master the IT environment (Outlook, Pack Office, Salesforce, etc.) and are comfortable working on new tools
- Flexibility, responsiveness, and ability to adapt their work according to peaks of activity
- Very good command of Italian and English, both written and oral
- Ability to manage priorities and resistance to stress
- Good computer culture