- Education, Recrutement, Formation
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Customer Experience Specialist
- Début :
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : > 4 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
ETS Global B.V., a wholly owned subsidiary of ETS, is the international arm of ETS that brings ETS expertise to educational and business communities around the world.
Our mission is to advance quality and equity in education worldwide supporting learners at every important stage of their journey and to facilitate access to new educational and professional opportunities.
ETS Global offers a wide range of language assessments, including ETS’ two well-known English proficiency tests - the TOEIC® test and the TOEFL® test - and in addition the Pipplet test, assessing oral and written skills of job seekers, employees, and learners, in 40 languages.
Working directly with the Executive Director Marketing & CX, you will be the voice of the customer; you will advocate for our customers and bring their voices to the core project team and to the decision-making committees.
· Identify and collect needs for customer intelligence.
· Implement the CX strategy by working with CX agencies and proactively liaising with other team members.
· Select, set and monitor CX tools/ best practices.
· Ensure clients’ feedback are collected and make sure analysis is shared internally.
· Map customer journeys.
· Brainstorm solutions for customer issues.
· Ensure the monthly delivery of the Voice of the client report as VOC Champion.
· Spread CX vision and knowledge across the organization.
· Deliver competitors analysis and organize competitors ‘safaris’.
· Deliver market studies working with external suppliers
· Master’s in marketing & customer experience
· Master in consumer behavior & social sciences
· Experience in product management
· Experience in CX is a plus.
· Customer Experience and data driven.
· Analytical skills.
· Agencies’ management.
· Ability to work in a matrixial organization.
· Communication skills.
Native French and Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English