Cette offre a été pourvue !
Qui sont-ils ?
🌎 We’re an international team based in Toulouse where diversity is one of our strengths, along with emulation and collective intelligence 🧠
Elements develops and markets apps that enhance Jira and Confluence to enable teams to work more efficiently. More than 3,000 companies including Airbus, Apple, BBC, Nike, Oracle, Walmart, and Walt Disney trust our Connect, Spreadsheet, Publish, Copy & Sync and Overview apps. Elements products are available through the Atlassian Marketplace and we pride ourselves in being recognized by Atlassian as one of the ‘Gold Top Vendors’ while being fully bootstrapped.
We are at a turning point in our history. Sustained by our strong history in the Atlassian market and our established ‘On Premise’ apps offering, we now want to evolve our positioning to become a major player in the Atlassian Cloud ecosystem of tomorrow. Deploying our ‘On Premise’ offerings in SaaS mode on Atlassian Cloud, and developing new growth levers… are just a few of the top challenges that the thirty employees of Elements are committed to taking up with passion and enthusiasm.
At Elements, we love and aspire to:
- Release continuously on production
- Automatize boring tasks
- Continuously learn and share knowledge between teams
- Use Agile methodologies
- Cultivate continuous improvement
- Our business keeps growing and to achieve our ambitious goals, we are looking for an experienced tech lead.
Rencontrez Alexandre, CEO
Descriptif du poste
Based in downtown Toulouse, you will be part of our talented engineering team and Agile/Scrum environment.
You will be working closely with the Head of Engineering to provide him support and assistance in leading and growing high performing teams of engineers across our product squads.
This newly created position has two dimensions: technical expertise and people management :
Strong technical experience in developing and solving technical challenges with our software architect team and our engineering squads
People management : coaching and managing a part of our development team to ensure they exceed our ambitious goals. Your leadership will directly impact the success of the engineering team and help us deliver our features faster to millions of users
We’re looking for experienced engineer who is passionate about coding and helping individuals and teams grow inside a fast-growing company. About you:
Strong technical skills and efficiency in at least one relevant area; backend /frontend web development / Cloud computing
Have managed complex tech projects and know how to build products and features from scratch.
Ability to manage multiple projects at any time with strong bias for action and stakeholder management
Beside coding, you are attracted by managing and supervising engineers. First management experience is a plus
Ability to detect and hire top engineering talents
You use metrics to help us identify areas for improvement, prioritize thoughtfully and implement solutions that move us in the right direction
You have a coaching mentality and know how to unlock people’s potential
Passionate to help engineers develop and grow their career
Experience working in a high performing agile software teams
You like to share, discuss and debate with your colleagues to get things done
Able to communicate clearly and at the right level
Proactive, efficace and has a can-do attitude
Remaining up-to-date on emerging technologies and propose ways to potentially use them in current and upcoming projects
You are comfortable expressing yourself in English and in French
- Taking full and active role in the management and technical operations with our internal stakeholders
- Set the bar high for engineering excellence and fostering our engineering culture
- Code and develop as a part of our software architect team
- Participate in the creation of our short / mid / long term technical roadmap
- Responsibility for our apps stability, performance and security
- Have an eye for identifying top talent and growing a world class team
- Work with multiple cross-functional squads, creating clarity, focus, and helping the squads move forward
- Identify delivery bottlenecks and lead initiatives to unblock them
- Participate in hiring and onboarding of a new engineers
Techno you will play with?
Cloud: AWS (EC2, S3, CloudFormation, Serverless, Auto Scaling, ELB, ECR, EKS, Api Gateway, CDK, SQS, VPC, DynamoDB, RDS)
Our culture and values
At Elements, we have 5 core values our team lives by:
- Talk straight - We value open, two-way communication between co-workers, clients and partners. We believe that being true to oneself, saying what you mean and openly sharing knowledge is the key to trust and mutually enriching relationships.
- Never stand still - At Elements, we never rest on our laurels. We are forever evolving, and always eager to improve ourselves and question assumptions. We want to encourage our staff to be creative, hungry to explore new possibilities and free to go beyond.
- Be mindful of what matters - As people, we are down-to-earth and pragmatic, striving for efficiency in everything we do. Whilst we’re committed to working in an agile way, we approach each and every task with consistency and rigour.
- Make every interaction remarkable - Our view of a customer is uncomplicated, and our end goal is simple. Whether a co-worker, partner or an end user, we want to ensure that everyone who interacts with us has an awesome experience.
- Share and take part - We create, deliver, grow and celebrate as one team. We are always open to helping each other and sharing - whether it’s our knowledge, ideas, experience or a beer after work.
What Elements has to offer
People are our biggest asset and we work hard to make sure Elements is not only a great place to work, offering a sane and enjoyable work environment but also provides a platform for you to grow. Here are some of the perks of working with us:
Share in our success – When Elements is successful, so are you. Employees benefit from a profit sharing scheme.
Be healthy – Your health is an investment – not an expense. Our employees get high-level health insurance.
Always be learning – We provide access to learning resources and conferences aligned to your goals as well as dedicated time in each sprint to experiment and gain new skills on the job.
Bon appétit – With our large kitchen and generous lunch vouchers, you’re sure to find a seat to catch up with your colleagues during lunch.
Play hard – Teams that play together stay together – take a break around our foosball or ping pong tables, PS4 or Oculus Quest2 or relax on our panoramic terrace.
Work/life balance – Skip the commute and work from home when you need it. We know flexibility is important to your work/life balance. We provide a remote-work allowance for equipment and the internet.
International work environment – World is our market - our clients and partners are international. We offer a multicultural environment for you to grow with.
Get additional paid leave - the more you stay with us - the more days you get! Staying with us for 3 years will unblock 1 additional day, 5 years will bring you 3 days, 7 years will get you 4 days and for 10 years with us you will get a full additional week.
Choose your workstation - it’s up to you, MAC or PC - we got them both
Déroulement des entretiens
Step 1 : Motivation and personality interview with our Scrum Master. We will talk about your experience, your expectations, the job and its challenges.
Step 2 : Technical interview with our software architect
Step 3 : Interview with our Head of Engineering.
Step 4 : Interview with our CEO. This is the last step to validate your arrival at Elements!
Discover our apps, and follow us on LinkedIn, and Youtube