- Télétravail total possible
- Bac +3
- > 2 ans
- Digital Marketing / Data Marketing, Stratégie, Marketing / Communication, Digital
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
- Télétravail total possible
- Bac +3
- > 2 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Fuel Your Growth with Expert B2B Marketing
Eleius is an international B2B growth marketing consultancy based in Paris. Our B2B marketing experts offer all the services B2B companies need to accelerate their growth, in France and abroad: go-to-market strategy, positioning and messaging, brand identity, website and online content, global prospect databases, and international lead generation campaigns. Our customers have historically been growing French technology companies but we are now starting to address industrial companies. We specialize in creating unique marketing messages and brand identities that capture the imagination and sell. We find out what makes our customers unique, then give them everything they need to get their message out, around the world. Passionate about our jobs, we love to help our clients differentiate themselves from their best global competitors. Our promise? B2B marketing excellence in Paris.
About the Job
You will join the Creative Studio in charge of B2B branding, graphic design and content production. Alongside designers and other copywriters, you will help create brand identities for our clients, and produce impactful websites, content and marketing materials.
Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept It
You will work closely with other members of the Eleius team on joint company projects, applying our unique methodology, including:
- Account managers in charge of the client relationship;
- Product marketing consultants responsible who are responsible for writing our clients’ global message platforms;
- Designers and other copywriters in our Creative Studio;
- Data consultants responsible for building targeted global prospect databases for our clients; and
- Growth consultants in charge of leading global marketing campaigns.
You will participate in the following types of projects:
Brand Identity Creation
- Applying Eleius’ unique methodology, you will clarify each client’s unique brand attributes and work with our company designers to produce a distinct brand identity that stands out in the marketplace, for which you will define the brand personality, its values and tone of voice.
- In close collaboration with the company’s in-house designers, you will help define our clients’ site architecture (“sitemap”) and zoning of the site pages (“wireframing”), for which you then produce all the required content.
- Produce B2B marketing and sales content in English, including ebooks, infographics, motion design, customer testimonial videos, sales presentations, event signage, etc.
Growth Marketing & Lead Generation
- Author effective copy for all direct response assets used by our growth marketing consultants: display ads, emails, direct mail campaigns, landing pages, etc.
What We’re Looking For
Our ideal candidate must be a native English speaker and possess previous copywriting experience at a leading advertising agency. You are excited at the prospect of joining a company that aims to become the leading B2B consultancy in France. A keen interest, as well as journalistic and editorial fluency, in tech, business and B2B subjects is required. A background in B2C and/or the luxury market is considered a plus.
- Write marketing, journalistic and advertising content on tech and business topics in flawless English, and with style.
- Author copy for traditional ads, films and TV spots
- Author copy for websites, digital ads
- Write impactful digital and print direct response content
- Produce both long-form content from a journalistic perspective, and write catchy slogans and copy with an advertising spin.
- Comfortable working as part of a team
- Committed to being an active participant at a demanding, fast-growing agency
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Able to stay calm in stressful situations
What are the 5 key traits of the profile we are looking for?
- Excellent writing skills
- A keen interest in B2B, tech and business
- Knowledge of the best practices and creative methodologies of large agencies: you know how to design a TV spot, an ad, etc.
- Able to work quickly
How We Measure Job Performance
- Customer satisfaction is measured on a weekly basis via a short feedback questionnaire, and after each project is completed with a comprehensive satisfaction survey.
Perks and Benefits
- MacBook Pro laptop and mobile phone.
- Swile lunch card (10 euros/day).
- Up to 50% of public transportation costs reimbursed.
- Some work-from-home/remote work possible, to be determined with your manager.
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin