Sr. GL Accounting Analyst
- Bac +3
- > 3 ans
- De 250 à 2000 salariés
Sr. GL Accounting Analyst
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader of patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease and critical care monitoring. They are driven by a passion for patients, dedicated to improving, enhancing and saving their lives.
There are more than 300 employees in the Prague business center, and more than 14,000 globally. The Edwards Prague office has a broad range of regional and global roles. The employee population in the Prague office is very diverse with more than 30 nationalities represented, therefore, English is the language spoken by all.
Joining Edwards means innovating, pushing boundaries and being creative while always putting patients first. It means solving challenges with colleagues who share a sense of urgency, optimism, and enthusiasm, colleagues who are focused on testing their limits and taking ownership. And it means that employees are empowered to get the job done by taking charge of their work, health and career.
Provide efficient support and expertise in accounting field to European headquarter and US headquarter / local finance activities by performing given tasks and responsibilities.
• Analyze and interpret complex monthly/weekly financial results to identify financial issues, for business leaders; provide insights and make recommendations regarding possible course corrections.
• Show deep understanding of the accounting structure – accruals; prepayments; loans & interests; AR/DSO; forecasting etc.
• Responsible for preparation and processing month-end journal entries; balance sheet account reconciliations; DSO calculation; ad hoc projects.
• Maintain the integrity of the financial ledgers and understand fully all accounts and inputs.
• Responsible for preparation of AR forecast on quarterly/annually bases.
• Responsible for generating reports to support month end closing, required data analysis on monthly/quarterly bases, etc.
• Cooperate with other departments (e.g. FP&A, AP, Customer Service, Local finance teams, etc.) to develop financial dashboards, regional/global reporting and analysis (e.g., accounting metrics, financial tracking on big projects).
• Responsible for compliance activities (e.g., SOX, GAAP financials) to develop explanations for internal and external auditors and fulfill their requirements.
• Ensure that all entries and reconciliations are kept in accordance with internal procedures.
• Implement processes, SOPs and change in new and country-specific regulations.
• May participate and/or lead in process improvement projects.
• Train, coach, and provide feedback on work tasks to lower level team members.
• Ensure Edwards compliance by applying knowledge of applicable regulations (e.g., SOX, GAAP financials, SEC, IRS) to develop explanations for internal and external auditors.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in or locally recognized degree/certification in Accounting or Finance
• Highly preferred working experience in Big4
• 3 years experience in finance/accounting
• Required accounting, forecasting, planning, or expense analysis experience
• Proven expertise in MS Office Suite, including advanced Excel and related financial systems; ERP (e.g., JDE, Oracle, SP) experience advantage
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin