- SaaS / Cloud Services, Média, Télévision / Production audiovisuelle
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Android Software Engineer (H/F) - CDI, #Kotlin
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : > 1 an
Who are they?
EasyMovie is the video suite for the 99% 🎥
That’s right! EasyMovie is the all-in-one video suite for busy people who don’t have “video production” in their job title, but who still want to harness the power of video to achieve more.
Over the past 9 years (🎉), EasyMovie has opened offices in Paris, New York and Tunis and has developed its solution with more than 350 major groups, including Thomson Reuters, PwC, Salesforce and L’Oréal.
We are focused on solving challenges for large operations, thinking of video from a collective stand point (as opposed to a focus on individual creation). For this reason, we have designed:
a SaaS platform ⚙️ that provides centralized admin controls to manage users, approval workflows, graphic charters, branding elements, image right waiver management, subtitles, including multilingual subtitles, and most important customizable storyboards (templates)
a mobile app 📱 where any employee in the company is following a structured narrative provided by the pre-programmed storyboard which may easily create videos consistently in only few minutes, without having any technically competency.
Our mission is to make all our users autonomous in their creation of video content. 🎥
To this end, our efforts are focused on three topics:
1/ The autonomy of the individual user who does not want to develop creative or technical skills
2/ Scalability, or how to guarantee technical, graphic and editorial homogeneity on the scale of large groups.
3/ The security of the architecture to meet the requirements of our customers and guarantee the security of our customer’s data.
We need you because you are an Android Software Engineer who is ready to make our Android application evolve through various missions:
- Development of new functionalities and new interfaces on our mobile application (which has been evolving in public stores for 5 years).
- Focus on code quality and UX
- Camera interface and customization of video graphic charters
- Cross platform: data synchronization with the cloud (AWS) and our GraphQL API, using WebSockets
- Offline mode management.
- Notifications center, etc.
Technical stack 🌐
- Native Android (Kotlin) app
- SaaS platform fully controlled internally
- GraphQL API used by the 2 native applications (iOS and Android) and our web front (ReactJS)
- Libraries used: oKHttp, (Graphql) Apollo, Retrofit, Coroutine, Rx Room, LiveData, NDK, Jetpack, Datadog, etc.
- MediaMuxer, MediaCodec, ExoPlayer, VLC player, and an internal Video SDK (OpenGL, C++)
- Agile organization, using 2-weeks sprints (using the Atlassian suite: Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence)
- A team of 20 developers and a product team for functional aspects.
💡 The tech team is divided into 2 agile product teams that are organized around 2-week sprints. Our developers are very involved in the design of the product and work on a daily basis in collaboration with the product managers and product designers.
What you need to know is that we don’t have an ideal profile at EasyMovie 😊.
However, we have identified a few elements that can help you succeed in this role 🚀
- 1 to 3 years of experience on native Android mobile applications in Kotlin.
- You are passionate about Android development
- A strong sensibility for UX and user needs
- You are interested in NDK and native SDK integration, and working with a strong C++ team motivate you
- Partisan of Agile methods (sprints, iterations, etc) without being rigid on a given method (Scrum / Kanban)
- Ability to implement functionalitiesfrom A to Z in autonomy
- A willingness to participate in the reflection around the product and to carry projects and features with high-added value for users
- You speak French 🇫🇷 and English fluently
By joining EasyMovie you get to join:
🫂 A great Tech team with a people-first culture and own values (Teamwork; Pragmatism; Learning; Humility; Proactivity)
💡 A culture of sharing and transparency: 360 onboarding weeks, monthly HQ Days, Q&A sessions with our leadership, shared company KPIs
🌎 An international environment: over 15 nationalities across 3 countries: France, United States, Tunisia
And of course:
💸 A competitive salary, based on your experience and expectations
🏡 A really flexible remote policy. Yes, you can choose the days when you come to the office 💼 (based in Batignolles, Paris) and the days when you work in the comfort of your home.
🧑⚕️ Competitive health insurance plan (Alan)
🥐 Swile Meal Card (9€/day)
☕️ Unlimited coffee & tea
- Introduction call with Tamina, our Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Live coding session with one of our engineers
- Take-home assignment and debrief with a Senior Android Software Engineer
- Meeting with Emmanuel, our CPO, in order to identify your product mindset and answer to your last questions
If you want to find out more about us :
- Find out more about the 13 principles that guide us in our everyday decision-making and bring us closer to our goal 👉 https://www.easy.movie/en/about
- Our template library so you could see why EasyMovie is sooo Easy to use 👉https://www.easy.movie/library-of-templates
- Our website 👉 https://www.easy.movie/
EasyMovie is committed to offering an inclusive recruitment process and fostering diversity within our teams. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate.
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter