- SaaS / Cloud Services, Média, Télévision / Production audiovisuelle
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Customer Success Manager (H/F/X) - CDI, Paris
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : > 3 ans
Who are they?
EasyMovie’s mission is to democratize the use of video in companies, in the same way that Power Point has democratized the use of presentations 🎥.
EasyMovie is a SaaS platform born from a simple vision: video will become the main means of communication in business by 2030.
It seemed very ambitious in 2013 when we launched and, if there is still a lot of work to achieve this vision, no one today disputes the growing importance of video. Because beyond the support, which remains a means, the major challenge is that of the “future of communication” 🌐.
Our mission is therefore to offer our users a complete, intuitive and simple solution allowing any employee to make videos with high added value, by following narrative and graphic structures defined by the company.
In 10 years (🎉), EasyMovie has developed a portfolio of more than 350 major groups, including PwC, Airbus, Salesforce or even L’Oréal.
Our 70 employees spread between Paris, New York and Tunis work together to offer our customers a video creation tool that is anchored in the daily lives of organizations.
Communication departments have found with EasyMovie a way to communicate faster and more
But beyond the communicators, EasyMovie is aimed at all company employees:
❌ No more job offers where you learn nothing!
❌ No more long messages drowning in the email inboxes of our colleagues or our leads!
❌ No more presentations that no one understands!
✅ Welcome to Video Communication! :)
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for delivering EasyMovie’s full value to a portfolio of strategic accounts. Your target outcome will be to successfully onboard new accounts, increase adoption in order to assure retention, have a strong drive to proactively direct customers towards implementing new strategies in boosting adoption, and maximizing upsell.
Responsibilities span from aligning on a success plan with senior-level stakeholders to supervising delivery and contributing to account development.
You will directly report to Julien , CEO, based in our office in New York. Entrepreneur and former Engagement Manager @ McKinsey&Co, Julien will constantly guide you and offer you strong learning opportunities. 💥
- Own a success plan for each account with clear actions and outcomes based on success goals defined with key stakeholders, usage data and recent customer or product updates
- Lead success meetings with key stakeholders to review their success plan and ensure alignment on next steps
- Create excitement along the success journey by communicating on the value already created with EasyMovie and on future value potential
- Trigger adoption and usage by conducting adoption initiatives, e.g., adoption days, challenges, ambassador program roll-out, demonstration of new feature
- Onboard new accounts, including implementation plan, platform configuration and user trainings, all in close coordination with Post-Production and Customer Support teams
BECOME A STRATEGIC PARTNER:
- Establish and nurture trust-based relationships with key stakeholders, e.g., champions, admins, promoters
- Become a day-to-day advisor to key stakeholders, who understands their individual business challenges, crafts personalized solutions and coaches them to be successful
- Ensure a solid understanding of the broader context of each account to recommend personalized solutions for success, e.g., industry trends, corporate strategy, organization, processes, technological environment, corporate culture
- Invest time in becoming an expert in peer-to-peer knowledge sharing within assigned industries
CONTRIBUTE TO UPSELL:
- Partner closely with Account Managers to identify upsell opportunities and open new doors based on existing relationships
- Qualify inbound leads brought by existing relationship
IMPROVE PRODUCT AND DELIVERY:
- Provide structured customer feedback to the Product team and support them in testing new ideas and features
- Share knowledge and best practices across the team, to upskill and enable each other
- Own an internal side-project aimed at growing the value delivered by the CSM team, e.g., new expertise, tool or process
You need to know that we don’t have an ideal profile at EasyMovie 😊.
However, we have identified a few elements that can help you succeed in this role 🚀:
- You have an excellent level of French🇫🇷 and English🇺🇸 (both written and oral)
- You ideally have 3 plus years of experience in SaaS organizations as a Customer Success Manager/ Account Manager and in driving adoption strategy at key accounts
- Or maybe you have previous experience in sales, knowledge of sales and negotiation techniques
- Your mindset: losing a client is not an option for you! 🚀
- You have demonstrated ability to establish credible relationships, present and communicate effectively with CXO, senior management and director level
- You are passionate about customer success and partnering with external stakeholders to solve complex challenges
- You have a result-driven mindset with a responsibility for driving customer retention and/or business growth
- Your colleagues/friends say you have excellent professional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent active listening skills, presentation skills and empathy
Why you’ll want to work at EasyMovie:
- 💶 Salary based on your experience and expectations (base salary + commission)
- 💜 You will join a thriving team of CSMs globally and collaborate with international teams across the organization including sales, marketing, product and operations
- 🫂 Great team and people-first culture
- 🌎 An international environment: over 10 nationalities across 3 countries: France, United States, Tunisia
- 🌐 Remote policy : it’s on you! You can choose the days when you come to the office 💼 (based in Batignolles, Paris) and the days when you work in the comfort of your home 🏡. Internal events such as HQ Days are mandatory.
- 🥐 Lunch voucher powered by Swile (9€/day)
- 💡 A culture of sharing: 360 onboarding weeks, monthly HQ Days, Q&A sessions with our leadership, shared company KPIs
- 🧭 Shared company principles that guide us in our everyday decision-making and bring us closer to our goal. Find out more about our 13 principles here
- 🩺 Competitive health insurance plan powered by Alan
- ⚙️ Tools : we will provide with all the ressources needed for your success: MacBook, iPhone, Salesforce & co
- ☕️ Unlimited coffee and tea
At EasyMovie, we are committed to offering an inclusive recruitment process and fostering diversity within our teams. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate.