- SaaS / Cloud Services, Média, Télévision / Production audiovisuelle
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Account Executive (H/F/X) - CDI, Paris
- Début :
- Salaire entre 40K € et 80K €
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : > 2 ans
Who are they?
EasyMovie’s mission is to democratize the use of video in companies, in the same way that Power Point has democratized the use of presentations 🎥.
EasyMovie is a SaaS platform born from a simple vision: video will become the main means of communication in business by 2030.
It seemed very ambitious in 2013 when we launched and, if there is still a lot of work to achieve this vision, no one today disputes the growing importance of video. Because beyond the support, which remains a means, the major challenge is that of the “future of communication” 🌐.
Our mission is therefore to offer our users a complete, intuitive and simple solution allowing any employee to make videos with high added value, by following narrative and graphic structures defined by the company.
In 10 years (🎉), EasyMovie has developed a portfolio of more than 350 major groups, including PwC, Airbus, Salesforce or even L’Oréal.
Our 70 employees spread between Paris, New York and Tunis work together to offer our customers a video creation tool that is anchored in the daily lives of organizations.
Communication departments have found with EasyMovie a way to communicate faster and more
But beyond the communicators, EasyMovie is aimed at all company employees:
❌ No more job offers where you learn nothing!
❌ No more long messages drowning in the email inboxes of our colleagues or our leads!
❌ No more presentations that no one understands!
✅ Welcome to Video Communication!
Missions and goals 🎯:
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue targets 💸
- Develop long term strategic relationships within your accounts 🤝
- Own and drive all aspects of the sales cycle from prospecting through successful handoff to customer success manager.
- Strategically research and prospect mid-market accounts leveraging your strong cold calling skills
- Source new prospects through cold calling, email outreach, social media
- Own and manage a pipeline of enterprise prospects
- Identify and prove value to decision makers and influencers within your target accounts
- Identify, build and bring deals to close
- Lead contract negotiations and early adoption strategies
- Share knowledge and best practices across the team, to upskill and enable each other
What you need to know is that we don’t have an ideal profile at EasyMovie 😊.
However, we have identified a few elements that can help you succeed in this role 🚀:
- You have 1-3 years of experience in B2B sales with a history of exceeding targets
- You already have experience in selling SaaS-based solutions and selling to CXO, senior management and director level
- You have a native/bilingual level in French🇫🇷. A good level in English is a huge plus.
- Excellent professional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent active listening skills, presentation skills, empathy and a positive and energetic attitude
- Strong deal-making ability with a customer focus, positive relationships and win-win outcomes
- Entrepreneurial approach, you create your own success 🙌
- Experience working with sales tools like Salesforce, SalesLoft or similar sales tools is a plus
- Industry experience with learning solutions or HR platforms is a plus
Being an Account Executive at EasyMovie means that:
💜 You will be coached by Nicolas, the founder. Being the person who brought EasyMovie’s very first clients, Nicolas will help you transform that “No, thank you” into a “Where do I sign?” 🏆.
💜 You will be a part of a thriving sales organization and collaborate with teams across the organization, including Customer Success, Product and Marketing
💜 You will join a great team and people-first culture
💜 We will offer you a culture of sharing and transparency: 360 onboarding weeks, monthly HQ Days, Q&A sessions with our leadership, shared company KPIs
💜 We are international and we believe that diversity helps us succeed: we count 3 offices (Paris, NYC, Tunis) and more than 10 nationalities.
💜 All the tools needed for your success will be provided (MacBook Pro, Iphone, Slack, SalesForce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Lusha, SalesLoft etc.)
And of course:
💸 Salary : 80K OTE (40K€ base salary + 40K€ uncapped commissions - sky is the limit!)
🏡 A really flexible remote policy : You choose the days when you come to the office (Paris, 75017) and the days when you work in the comfort of your home
🥐 Swile Meal Card (9€/day)
🧩 Health insurance plan (Alan)
- Discovery call with our HR Team
- Case study with Nicolas, Founder EasyMovie
- Interview with Julien, CEO
If you want to find out more about us :
- Discover the 13 principles which guide us in our everyday decision-making and bring us closer to our goal 👉 https://www.easy.movie/en/about
- Our template library so you could better understand why EasyMovie is sooo Easy to use 👉https://www.easy.movie/library-of-templates
- Our website 👉 https://www.easy.movie/
At EasyMovie, we are committed to offering an inclusive recruitment process and fostering diversity within our teams. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate.