- Permanent contract
- Starting date:
- Master's Degree
- > 10 years
- From 15 to 50 employees
- Permanent contract
This position was filled!
At Earthcube, we are passionate about solving impossible problems! We believe that AI can positively change the way we work by removing repetitive and monotonous tasks, letting you focus on what really matters: providing meaning and context to the information.
That’s why we are developing monitoring solutions based on an automated analysis of satellites imagery for defence and intelligence customers. We bring our clients strategic knowledge regarding critical sites of interest, thus enabling faster interventions for a safer environment.
So if you want to join the adventure and push forward the limits of AI, look no further, you’ve found your tribe!
As a VP Marketing your mission will be to lead the global brand, communications and partnerships across our markets (France, Germany, Great Britain, US).
Your responsibilities :
Brand strategy: you will define and manage Earthcube brand strategy, awareness, messaging and storytelling. You will build cross-functional relationships to unify brand identity across all our marketing channels and our markets (including marketing governance and guidelines)
Product marketing: you will manage all products launching and coordinate creation of sales enablement tools such as product demos, pitch decks, use cases and talking points
Lead generation - partnerships: you will contribute to our go-to-market efficiency by developing our partners channel in our ecosystem across our markets
Lead generation - events: you will be responsible for the organisations of events (exhibitions, roadshows, webinars…) to evangelize Earthcube products
Public relations: you will lead the PR & ecosystem strategy and execution, working closely with the Founders and other spokespeople.
Social Media & Content: you will lead the social media and content strategies and execution.
Analyze, report and improve on performance: you will track, analyse and report our results to optimize marketing investments
Team leadership: you will lead a talented team of 2 and scale resources in international offices
- Over 10 years of business leadership experience with a track record of proven success as an executive coming from fast growing companies
- Strategic thinking combined with operational knowledge ( brand management, sales, business development)
- Broad experience in project management, analysis, and ability to work across multiple projects and teams in a fast-paced environment
- Strong professional network within the Defence and Intelligence industry that can foster new growth opportunities
- Deep understanding of market trends and business models
- Good knowledge of AI ecosystem
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to apply business strategy to data analysis and recommendations
- Experience in analyzing marketing activities through KPIs
- Proven leadership, influencing and communication skills to collaborate with product, AI, Engineering and Sales teams.
- call with our HR
- call with our CEO
- F2F with our CTO and 3 managers of our Exec team
Meet the Earthcube team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin