- Logiciels, IT / Digital, SaaS / Cloud Services, Electronique / Télécommunications
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Technical Customer Support - Paris, France
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +3
- Expérience : > 1 an
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Diabolocom develops and operates a cutting-edge cloud platform used by renowned brands to manage interactions with their customers and prospects across all channels (voice, email, chat, social networks, sms).
Our solution is recognized on the market for its ability to integrate seamlessly with IT systems, including major CRM software, thanks to its open architecture and web services. On top of rich business-oriented user interfaces, we provide APIs and toolkits that allow our customers to build automations and implement advanced workflows around customer interaction. This is what we call Augmented Customer Interaction.
We have offices in Paris, Berlin, London, Madrid and Milan and serve clients across five continents thanks to our private cloud located in datacenters around Europe and built on our own voice and Internet networks. We also run operations for our clients in the US, South America, Africa and Asia by deploying our solutions on Amazon AWS and Google platforms.
We are looking for a passionate and talented Technical Customer Support to join a multicultural team (including French, Russian and Romanian) and help us tackle ambitious technical challenges.
As a member of a young and ambitious technical team, you will have the following missions:
- Handling of support tickets at level 1 and 2 (by phone, ticketing tool)
- Analysis, classification and prioritization of tickets
- Direct resolution of classic cases (templated responses, redirection to FAQ)
- Pre-analysis of technical tickets through available logs, database, and diagnostic tools
- Escalation of qualified issues to level 3 when necessary
- Resolution follow-up with clients, in sync with the Product and Tech teams
- Maintenance of our knowledge base and documentation
You will show off the following skills:
- Great sense of service
- Curiosity and autonomy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French and in English
- Fluency in German, Spanish or Italian
Why join us:
- We offer a multicultural environment with teams in 5 countries across Europe (and expanding)
- We offer opportunities to learn and grow
- We are at a pivotal stage in our development with a significant acceleration of our growth
- We are located in the very center of Paris, 100m from the Opera
- Call with Jade, our Talent Acquisition Manager
- Technical exercice
- Visio with Marwa, our Head of Support
- On-site interview with David, our COO