- Logiciels, IT / Digital, SaaS / Cloud Services, Electronique / Télécommunications
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
EMEA Alliance Manager – Paris (FR)
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : > 3 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Diabolocom offers an omnichannel customer interaction management solution in the cloud for customer service and sales teams.
Thanks to its fast-to-deploy, intuitive interface, and local business support, Diabolocom enables companies to offer superior customer experience and improve their operational efficiency.
Diabolocom helps 350+ companies in their digital transformation, from its offices in Paris, Berlin, London, Madrid and Milan.
Founded in 2005, Diabolocom is the leading European provider of SaaS contact center solutions. In the last 4 years, Diabolocom has experienced double-digit growth each year.
Today, we are at the turning point of our development, looking for new talented team players.
Diabolocom helps to streamline millions of customer journeys for companies of all sizes, in more than 60 countries. Diabolocom accompanies both Customer Service and Sales teams, providing a strategic tool for them to manage interactions with their customers and prospects across all channels (voice, email, chat, social networks, SMS), and to increase their own KPIs (NPS, leads conversion, revenue…).
Our solution is recognized on the market for its ability to integrate seamlessly with IT systems, including major CRM software, thanks to its open architecture and web services.
Customer success stories: Carrefour, Air Liquide, Essilor, SNCF, La Poste, ManoMano, Meilleurtaux.com, Solocal, Leboncoin,…
Diabolocom is opening the position of EMEA Alliance Manager to build tomorrow's partnerships and strengthen relationships with our partners, at a European level. You will work in close collaboration with an experienced and international sales team, in which team spirit is a must, and will actively contribute to the identification of new opportunities.
At Diabolocom, you will:
- Identify and meet potential new partners
- Create and maintain a relationship of trust with our ecosystem partners (Salesforce,
- Microsoft, ServiceNow, Oracle…) and consulting firms
- Meet on a regular basis with our partners to share our product updates and use cases
- Detect opportunities for the Sales team
- Assist our partners in leveraging our value added to increase their sales or to strengthen their relationship with their customers
What we are looking for:
- You are able to take initiatives and responsibilities quickly
- You like customer relations and advice
- You are recognized for your interpersonal skills and are at ease with all types of people
- (technical, operational, C-level)
- You have excellent verbal and written communication both in French and in English.
- Third European language is a plus
- You have proven experience in the world of customer experience and/or partnership management
What’s in it for you:
- We offer a multicultural environment with teams in 5 countries across Europe (and
- A context to work in where your ideas are listened to and valued, and in which you can easily contribute and make a difference
- We are at a pivotal stage in our development with a significant acceleration of our growth
- and paradigm shift
- Our HQ is located in the city center of Paris (Opéra)
- We offer opportunities to learn and grow
- Great work atmosphere and regular company events, barbecues, team buildings…
- Partial remote work possible (2-3 days a week)
Call or Visio with Jade, our Talent Acquisition Manager
Visio with Giorgia, our Head of Sales
On-site interview with Yves, our CRO, and Giorgia, our Head of Sal