Account Manager (Spanish speaker) - Paris, France
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Diabolocom is the voice cloud contact center solution for customer service and sales teams chosen by successful scale-ups and mid/large size enterprises operating in highly competitive markets. We do not act simply as a solution provider, but as a committed business partner aiming at solving problems and delivering outstanding performance to our clients.
We have offices in Paris, Berlin, London, Barcelona, Milan, and Sao Paulo and serve clients across five continents thanks to our private cloud.
Diabolocom is successful in its market and growing fast, and we are actively looking for new talents to reinforce our teams.
First things first: what is this role about?
At Diabolocom we believe that no one is better suited than the Account Management team to talk about this role. Here is what they say:
“This isn’t a typical Account Manager role!”
The Account Management team is a fast-paced group at the heart of Diabolocom. Our solution is rich and reaching proficiency takes time. Each of our clients has its own way of using Diabolocom’s solution and needs a tailored follow-up. Assisting our clients requires comprehension, troubleshooting skills, methodical thinking and good negotiation skills. There is no daily routine.
As an Account Manager, you will join the Sales team in the Account Management division and you will work in collaboration with Constance, Head of AM team and alongside Victor, Ugo and Laurent.
Our clients: we work with more than 350 clients in various sectors: retail, healthcare, real estate, industry, …
They trust us: ManoMano, Groupe Seloger, Carrefour, Air Liquide, Solocal, Groupe BPCE (Natixis), Meilleurtaux.com, Younited Credit, …
- You will manage a strategic portfolio at Diabolocom, and be able to quickly identify who will be our superstar clients tomorrow. You will have a key impact on Diabolocom’s growth
- You will be the main contact for our clients and will maintain excellent relations with them by offering them the best service together with the Project team
- You develop an action plan to expand our presence within your accounts by identifying and proposing expansion or upsell opportunities
- Because sharing is caring, we expect you to share your knowledge with your team!
You’ll have a three-week onboarding to get to know our product, our teams and our culture!
You show off the following skills:
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
· Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
· Curiosity and autonomy
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in French, English AND Spanish!
Wait a second! Life’s a two-way road!
First, here are some of the things our team members enjoy, including:
· Working in a stimulating environment with differents issues to solve
· Building relationships with C-level clients
· Developing an account management plan for each of your account (upsell, crossell, negotiation and retention strategy)
Also, here is another list of what you’ll enjoy at Diabolocom:
· You’ll have the chance to work in a multicultural environment with colleagues coming from 5 different countries and 10 nationalities 🇨🇵 🇩🇪 🇪🇦 🇮🇹 🇬🇧
· You’ll have the choice for your daily equipment (Mac or PC, Android or iPhone, …)
· Our offices are based right in the heart of Paris, 100 meters from the Opera Garnier!
· Team building events : Athens, Meribel, Ibiza… what’s next? 😎
· Be part of a company at a key moment of its growth, with lots of opportunities 🚀
· You’ll be lucky to join a team that is big enough to thrive but also small enough to actually have an impact on the success of the organisation!
Does this opportunity appeal to you?
Let’s talk! We are curious people and can’t wait to meet you!
Feel free to send your CV either in French or in English
- Call with Jade, our Talent Manager
- Visio with Constance, our Head of Account Management
- On-site interview with Yves, our Chief Revenue Officer