- Objets connectés, Luxe, Electronique / Télécommunications
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
Training & Partner Support Manager, China
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : > 5 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Devialet is an acoustical engineering company operating at the intersection of luxury and high technology.
Headquartered in Paris, Devialet is on a mission to redefine the place of sound in people’s lives by delivering meaningful audio experiences. By coupling unrivaled sound quality with a sleek and modern design, Devialet’s world-class engineers set a high standard for innovation and push the boundaries of what can be achieved with audio engineering.
Its expansion began with ADH®, a revolutionary patented invention that would forever change high-end amplifiers. This hybrid technology seamlessly blends digital and analog to produce sound quality unlike anything previously experienced.
Founded in 2007 and headquartered in Paris, Devialet is celebrated for its innovation in acoustics, industrial design and sound technologies. Our story began with ADH®, a revolutionary patented invention that would forever change high-end amplifiers. A mind-blowing feat, this hybrid technology seamlessly blends digital and analog to produce sound quality unlike anything previously experienced.
Every day, all our teams work tirelessly towards one goal: delivering emotion, exposing the purest sound to as many people as possible, with no distortion, saturation or background noise. Step by step, we have sparked a real technological revolution in the audio world that got in motion thanks to some radical innovations. Since our creation, we have registered 160+ patents.
From Hong Kong and New York to London and Munich, we’re constantly looking for talented women and men who want to support our projects and values.
Ready to join us?
TRAINING & PARTNER SUPPORT MANAGER, CHINA (Shanghai or Shenzhen based)
- Perform activities with the guidance of the Central Team in Paris and report directly to Regional Director, Partner Management, APAC;
- Create training content, via presentations and video, for the local markets leveraging resources from HQ and outsourced as needed;
- Develop training programs to ensure that retail staff are engaged, motivated, knowledgeable, and up to date;
- Plan and execute regular training events for new products, new content, and refreshers;
- Ensure brand story, product presentation and display are on brand and maximising our chances for success at each individual POS;
- Develop and carry out training initiatives at scale by using video and online tools;
- Monitor and analyse sales performance for all retail accounts to identify areas which can be strengthened through training and content;
- Conduct regular site visits and calls to have a deep understanding of each individual retail location, sales staff, their needs, and areas for improvement;
- Assist the Central Team in Paris in identifying trade marketing opportunities at the point of sale that can help boost sales achievement;
- Work closely with and support the other Partner Management, Marketing, and Online Partner Management team members to implement any special events, offers or other campaigns;
- Improve in-store visibility at third-party retail and maintain impeccable display designs as provided by the Central Visual Merchandising team;
- Build and maintain long-lasting relationships with partners;
- Assist in ad-hoc projects and assignments when required.
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Minimum of 5 years experience within account management, visual merchandising or training positions;
- Willing to travel up to 50% of the time;
- Experience working with premium international brands;
- High attention to detail;
- Excellent and proactive communication, with a good command of English and fluent Mandarin (both spoken and written);
- Audio background is a plus;
- Solid understanding of the China retail environment for tech, lifestyle, or audio;
- Strong business acumen who is service-oriented and has the ability to take initiative;
- A decision maker with problem-solving abilities and a strong sense of accountability;
- Strong computer literacy, particularly in presentations and analysis;
- High energy to cope with a versatile and fast-paced environment.
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter