Food Safety Manager
- Début :
- > 2 ans
- Application mobile, E-commerce, FoodTech
Food Safety Manager
- Début :
- > 2 ans
Deliveroo est un service primé à plusieurs reprises fondé en 2013 par William Shu et Greg Orlowski. Deliveroo collabore avec 80’000 restaurants et 60’000 livreurs afin de proposer la meilleure expérience de livraison de repas au monde.
Le service, dont le siège est situé à Londres, dispose de plus de 2500 employés à travers le monde.
Deliveroo est présent dans plus de 500 villes sur 12 marchés : Australie, Belgique, Emirats arabes unis, Espagne, France, Hong Kong, Irlande, Italie, Koweït, Pays-Bas, Royaume-Uni, Singapour.
Descriptif du poste
Delivery-only kitchens have never been higher profile, or more valuable for improving service and selection for customers. The future is even more exciting: bigger brands are joining us, we are expanding locations and markets, and finding new ways to add value and reshape the food delivery landscape. Deliveroo Editions were the world’s first delivery-only kitchens, and we are still the market leaders in helping our restaurant partners succeed.
You will play a critical role in ensuring food safety is maintained across Deliveroo Edition sites. Reporting to the Head of Food Safety, you will be responsible for implementation, improvement and monitoring of food safety standards.
You may be involved in some or all of the following:
- Leading and contributing to the development and implementation of quality standard operating procedures
- Ensuring food safety procedures are consistent across all sites and comply fully with all relevant legislative requirements.
- Building networks and communicating clearly with cross functional teams and partners to develop a culture of food safety, providing coaching, mentoring, training and expert advice on all levels.
- Setting standards for food safety as well as health and safety.
- Reviewing company HACCP plan, writing policies, standards and SOPs.
- Implementation of food safety training programs.
- Managing the audit processes including scheduling, supporting sites with audit related questions, following up on any corrective actions and reporting metrics to the business.
- Supporting sites readiness for the external audits and EHO inspections and carry out internal audits as required
- Fluent proficiency in French and English.
- A strong knowledge in a related discipline (Food Technology, Nutrition, Quality, Science)
- Intermediate or advanced level HACCP qualification is highly desirable
- Minimum 2 years branded restaurant or food industry experience and used to manage a multi-sites environnement
- Working knowledge of French & EU food legislations
- Understanding of industry standards and hygienic design requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Capability to work unsupervised and take responsibility
- Capability to work well within a team, including adherence to core values and dynamic fast paced, changingenvironment
- Ability to travel to a various locations across France
- Some weekend working and flexibility required
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin