- Média, Musique, Digital
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
HR Operations intern m/f/d
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
DEEZER IS THE HOME OF MUSIC
From a French tech start-up created in 2007, Deezer has become one of the first French unicorns and the second largest independent music streaming platform in the world.
Now listed at the #Euronext #TechLeaders segment, growth is accelerating fueled by #Thepowerofmusic. Deezer is ideally positioned to play a key role in the continued development of the booming music streaming market. If you’re looking for an environment where you can grow and have an impact, this is the perfect time to join Deezer!
We are a really positive team with a strong team spirit, so we are looking for someone who will join along to share a nice journey with us!
If you are a joke master and you like : koh lanta, burrata, music, you’ll be a great fit!
What you will do:
Handle and follow-up of the employees life cycle in collaboration with the best HR Operations team
Manage the Onboarding process, administrative formalities related to the employment contract, registration on payroll, benefits registration etc
Coordination with the payroll specialist to ensure accurate monthly payment
Communication with external providers for matters like Benefits and Immigration
Establish and advice on HR rules & policies applicable in different countries (holidays, health plans etc )
Look for new ideas on how to ensure the best employee experience and work on Ad hoc HR Projects
At Deezer, you can be your true self as we believe that #everyvoicematters. We strive to build an inclusive culture and foster a diverse environment. Because we care and want to ensure each employee feels welcome and safe at work, we continuously focus on fighting biases and helping diverse teams work well together through multiple learning opportunities, e-learnings and workshops right from the onboarding :
- Regular Diversity & Inclusion internal and external talks
- Dedicated employee work streams on Gender equity, Ethnicity & Culture, Disability and LGBTQ+
- Multiple e-learnings and mandatory training sessions for all managers
- English and French courses for all, so that everyone can connect and feel included
Beyond benefits like transportation, we offer you extra perks like:
- A Deezer premium family account for free
- Access to gym classes
- Deezer parties several times a year and drinks every thursday
- Allowance for sports, travelling and culture …
- Meal vouchers
- Great offices always located in dynamic and attractive districts, whether in Paris, London, Berlin or Sao Paulo!
- Hybrid remote work policy
If you want to learn more about life and culture at Deezer, please visit our Welcome to the Jungle page here!
This role is excellent for a person with:
- Organisation skills
Rigour and attention to detail is essential
At ease with Excel
Positive & team player mindset
Agile and adaptable
Good written and oral communication skills both in English and French
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!