- Application mobile, SaaS / Cloud Services, Hôtellerie
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Account Manager US H/F (Native English Speaker)
- Début :
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : > 2 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
At Dayuse, routine isn’t really our style.
In 26 countries and 500 cities (and counting!), we’ve shaken up the hotel industry by opening the doors to hotel rooms and services… during the day!
Diving into crystal-clear waters, having a cocktail at the bar, taking a 5-star nap, working in peace and quiet or meeting a loved one in an exceptional setting… We quickly realized that the hotel was much more than just a place to rest your head at night.
By offering immediate, local experiences with a high quality of service, Dayuse meets the demands of modern urbanites with a unique and well-established offer.
Our US Business Development team is looking for a dynamic, motivated Account Manager based in our Paris headquarters to contribute to the development of our presence in the American market. This role will ensure day-to-day business relationship management with our partners and include the following missions:
• Individualized day-to-day management of a (rapidly expanding!) portfolio of hotel partners
• Present our hotel partners with opportunities that will help improve business by increasing total monthly turnover: negotiation of better offers, rates, time slots, and allocations
• Creation and analysis of Business Reviews (KPIs) for each hotel
• Building productive relationships with partners across multiple markets and cities
• Constant collaboration with our on-site US-based Market Managers in order to maintain new and existing relationships with accommodation partners in this market
• Weekly reporting to global Heads of Sales
This position is on a shift schedule
Week 1 : Monday, tuesday, wednesday from 11am to 7pm, and Thursday, Friday from 3pm to 11pm
Week 2 : Monday, tuesday, wednesday from 3pm to 11pm, and Thursday, Friday from 11am to 7pm
• Native/perfectly bilingual English speaker required
• French is a strong plus
• Previous successful account management experience required
• Experience/familiarity with North American business culture desired
• Excellent communication and sense of diplomacy, capable of convincing partners and implementing suggestions
• Hospitality experience desired: front desk, guest relations, or reception is a strong plus
• Previous experience in the digital travel industry, especially OTAs is ideal
• At ease with internet tools including Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Excel etc
• Strong analytical skills
• Dynamic, reactive, and able to prioritize busy workloads
• Personal culture fit for a dynamic, multicultural startup environment
1 call RH
1 business Case
1 entretien HR + AM Manager
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter