- Logiciels, Intelligence artificielle / Machine Learning, Big Data
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Dataiku is the platform for Everyday AI, systemizing the use of data for exceptional business results. By making the use of data and AI an everyday behavior, Dataiku unlocks the creativity within individual employees to power collective success at companies of all sizes and across all industries.
Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 1000 employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and Serena, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
Let’s do it together!
Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 1,200 employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
Dataiku is recruiting a Graphic Designer. You will be part of Dataiku's Artistic Direction and will participate in the creation and evolution of its visual identity.
- Design multiple graphic assets: print, ebooks, brochures, presentations, promotional materials, goodies and website elements.
- Follow-up requests from stakeholders: requests’ monitoring, brief qualification, planning and deadline monitoring, guidelines compliance, etc.
- Meet with other team members to determine requirements and vision for design elements.
- Maintaining the brand's consistency across all designs and printed materials.
- Select fonts, colours, shapes, designs, styles, and layouts for projects.
- Create different versions of a similar product and send them through approvals.
- Implementing feedback revision, reviewing finalized materials to be sure there are no errors and creating final designs for printing.
- Overseeing the printing process to ensure color quality and consistency.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest design trends by attending workshops, courses, and reading relevant material.
Required Previous Experience
- 1/2 years + Brand Design/ Graphic Design experience
- Experience in/for a Tech company is a +
- Art and Graphic Design culture
- Technical skills to work with popular graphic design programs like the Adobe suite ( Photoshop, Illustrator , Indesign) , Figma
- Meticulous and pay attention to details
- Listening/empathy soft skills
- High level of self-motivation, commitment and dedication
- Problem solver spirit
- Able to work autonomously
- Good communication skills
- Ability to give and collect feedback in a frank, constructive and caring manner
- Flexibility to be able to switch between projects or pivot quickly should the requirements of the project change
- Good english skills is much appreciated
Dataiku is the platform for Everyday AI, systemizing the use of data for exceptional business results. By making the use of data and AI an everyday behavior, Dataiku unlocks the creativity within individual employees to power collective success at companies of all sizes and across all industries. Don’t get us wrong: we are a tech company building software. Our culture is even pretty geeky! But our driving force is and will always remain people, starting with ours. We consider our employees to be our most precious asset, and we are committed to ensuring that each of them gets the most rewarding, enjoyable, and memorable work experience with us. Fly over to Instagram to learn more about our #dataikulife.
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. Dataiku also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please contact us at: email@example.com
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter