Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Founded in 2015 in Lyon, DataGalaxy is the pioneer of collaborative data governance in France. They support data governance by automating the collection of metadata and by combining collective intelligence and artificial intelligence.
Their mission is to empower the Chief Data Officer role. They are enabling innovation through user data knowledge, wherein all the stakeholders (business and technical) understand how the entire business runs on data, including adoption rich collaboration to manage data asset and meaningful shared accountability.
Following their growth, in 2022 DataGalaxy has opened the first foreign entity to initiate its presence on the american market. Right now they are enabling the resources to get visibity and active client base in the USA.
As part of DataGalaxy's Customer Experience team, you will become a part of start-up environment, the French leader in collaborative data governance (SaaS).
The Customer Experience (CX) in DataGalaxy is the perfect combination of customer satisfaction (+110 clients) and the operational and technical success of the product.
We are striving to become a global leader: DataGalaxy is part of a multi-country strategy (US and Northern Europe). It's an exciting challenge with rapid development opportunities.
🎯Mission and responsibilities :
- Create and deliver training and support materials to customers (including online courses, webinars, and documentation), to help them successfully use DataGalaxy's products and services
- Provide support and guidance to customers on the use of the company’s products and services
- Identify and resolve challenges and issues within the customer education process
- Closely work with the product and customer success teams to identify customer needs and create relevant training content
- Collaborate with other departments, such as marketing and sales, to promote and support customer education efforts
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers and partners
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of training programs, and make adjustments as needed
- Measure and report on the success of customer education programs, using metrics such as course completion and customer satisfaction
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in customer education
- Contribute to the development and continuous improvement of the customer education program
- 2-3 years of experience in customer education or a related field
- Strong writing and editing skills, with experience creating training and support materials
- Familiarity with learning management systems and online course creation tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with experience presenting to groups
- Knowledge of the company’s products and services
- Fluency in English
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
- A desire to learn and grow in the customer education field