Senior Engineering Manager
- Bac +5 / Master
- > 5 ans
- Big Data, Cyber Security, SaaS / Cloud Services
- De 15 à 50 salariés
Senior Engineering Manager
DataDome is one of the fastest-growing tech start-up in Paris. We offer a cutting edge technology, based on AI & Machine Learning, that protects in real-time eCommerce websites against advanced cyberattacks, such as credential stuffing & intensive scraping.
Today, we are proud to protect more than 10 000 domains worldwide, including TripAdvisor, The New-York Times, Carrefour, BlaBlaCar, Rakuten, Veepee, Adevinta.
Our offices in Paris & New-York gather talents coming from 10 different countries and our team is working in a highly stimulating and fascinating industry, focusing on the security and reliability of our customers’ sites, keeping an eye on new attacks and new technologies and making our solution as reliable, fast and scalable as possible.
Our technical stack is mainly composed of a real-time detection layer in Java, a low latency Stream Engine running on Flink in Scala, ElasticSearch for the storage, Kafka for communication between layers, HAProxy for load balancing, Symfony 5 & Angular 9 for our dashboards.
We operate at scale and handle over 1 000 billion events per day giving responses within 3ms (99p). Currently, we are present in more than 24 data centers around the world, deployed using Docker.
Our infrastructure is deployed on AWS, Azure, Scaleway, Vultr, and GCP, using Docker, Ansible and Terraform, and monitored with Grafana and Prometheus.
This stack is currently handling 100k requests per second and manages more than 300 TB of data.
What we offer if you join our dream team:
- A stimulating work environment with passionate individuals and a first class R&D team creating a first class and innovative solution, making DataDome one of the strongest performers in the bot protection industry
- A multicultural and diverse team withA multicultural and diverse team with almost 10 different nationalities in the office!
- A joyful workplace with many events throughout the year : annual offsite, summer and Christmas parties; one thematic aperitif per month, breakfast every Friday morning…
- Amazing offices located Rue de Rivoli with a 360 view of the most beautiful city in the world!
- A Swile card
Our Engine team is currently composed of 6 engineers and is looking for an Engineering Manager to lead the team and help us to detect bot traffic inside all our customers’ traffic.
You will be more specifically in charge of:
- Managing a team of 6 people, while being their technical referrer
- Exploring new technologies, imagine how we could leverage them
- Defining and follow the objectives of the team (through OKRs)
- Contribute to the technical roadmap of our detection engine in collaboration with infrastructure and threat research teams
- Defining good practices, guidelines, and internal processes within the team
You’re the perfect candidate if you:
- Have 5 years of experience in Big data or events processing (ex; anomaly detection, traffic analytics, event monitoring, etc.)
- Are passionate about network and web infrastructures
- Have previous experiences in managing a team
- Proficiency in the following technologies: AWS, Docker, SQL, Java or Scala
- Great experience working in Unix/Linux environments
- Care about code quality, simplicity, scalability and performance
- Have solid technical skills and favor teamwork
- You have previous experience or background in cybersecurity
- You have previous experience on web development
- You’ve worked at a high scale with systems like Apache Kafka, Apache Flink
Meet the DataDome team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin