- SaaS / Cloud Services, Big Data, Cybersécurité
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
IT Support Specialist EN/FR w/m
- Début :
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Éducation : Bac +3
- Expérience : > 2 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
DataDome is one of the fastest-growing tech start-up in Paris. We offer a cutting edge technology, based on AI & Machine Learning, that protects in real-time websites ans APIs against advanced cyberattacks, such as credential stuffing & intensive scraping.
Today, we are proud to protect more than 200 clients worldwide, including TripAdvisor, The New-York Times, Carrefour, BlaBlaCar, Leboncoin, Rakuten, Veepee, Adevinta.
Our offices in Paris, New-York & Singapour gather talents coming from 10 different countries and our team is working in a highly stimulating and fascinating industry, focusing on the security and reliability of our customers’ sites, keeping an eye on new attacks and new technologies and making our solution as reliable, fast and scalable as possible.
We operate at scale and handle over 8 billion requests per day giving responses within 3ms (99p). Currently, we are present in more than 24 data centers around the world on AWS, GCP, Scaleway and Vultr. These stack are operated with Docker, Ansible and Terraform and monitored with Grafana and Prometheus and many other tools.
Under the supervision of the IT manager, you will provide IT support for +100 users in 3 different locations (worldwide), supporting the growth of the company.
IT Management team is part of a larger +10 tech. team dealing with automation / devops and reliability issues.
You will be more specifically in charge of
Providing and supporting business initiatives related to hardware and software needs
- Manage company processes for employee identities and MDM, - Manage company laptops (win / mac / linux) and mobile devices (Android/IOS) fleets, - Order hardware when necessary (capacity planning) in close collaboration with HR hiring plan, - Asses new needs to promote appropriate processes and quality gates.
Guaranteeing smooth onboarding for new joiners
- Setup laptop following security policies, - Manage credentials and permissions lifecycle, - Provide onboarding training to employees.
Handling the frontline IT support, making sure all software and hardware issues are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions
- Manage day-to-day requests, - Manage incident and request for change communications, - Inspect and diagnose hardware or software issues.
Maintaining IT documentation and knowledge base
- Keep up to date the assets inventory, - Maintain & update the IT procedures knowledge base, - Contribute to self-learning knowledge base addressing common issues.
We are looking for someone with:
- A friendly approach with problem solver mindset and patience,
- Good Communication skills in English and French (written & spoken),
- A good sense of priority management,
- Analytical and diagnostic skills,
- At least 0 to 3 years of experience in IT support,
- Knowledge or willing to learn Mac / Windows 10-11 / Linux environments,
- Knowledge or willing to learn systems, networking and hardware.
- You have a good knowledge with Gsuite / Google Workspace,
- You have a good knowledge of Office365 applications,
- You have a good understanding of operating system windows / mac / linux,
- You have a good knowledge of hardware, laptops and BIOS configurations.
What we offer if you join our dream team
- A stimulating work environment with passionate individuals and a first class R&D team creating a first class and innovative solution, making DataDome one of the strongest performers in the bot protection industry
- A multicultural and diverse team with almost 10 different nationalities in the office!
- A joyful workplace with many events throughout the year : annual offsite, summer and Christmas parties; one thematic aperitif per month, breakfast every Friday morning…
- Amazing offices located Boulevard de l’Opera with a great view of the most beautiful city in the world!
- A remote-first approach for the whole tech team
- A Swile ca
What are the next steps:
You x Talent Acquisition Manager : first interview and cultural fit
You x Manager: technical and cultural fit + Take-home technical challenge
You x Team: Presentation and review of your “technical proposal” with the team
You x Member of the leadership team - Discussion about Datadome vision and “raison d’être”
NOW you really met everyone Welcome to DataDome :)
DataDome is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.