- Permanent contract
- Video Games
- From 15 to 50 employees
- Permanent contract
Darewise Entertainment is a new genre of game company.
Obsessed with product design and product management, we are creating AAA quality games that are much more accessible and less demanding; games that don’t require a huge learning curve, time investment, and long game sessions, without sacrificing the high-end quality.
How about combining the ease-of-fun of Farmville with the production value of Assassin’s Creed?
Based in Paris and led by the creative vision of Viktor Antonov (Valve, Bethesda) and Benjamin Charbit (Ubisoft), we combine international experience and disruptive creativity.
We focus on building next generation social adventures, taking place in large scale virtual worlds, where players write their own stories and take fate into their own hands. We create the impossible.
If you dream of pushing the boundaries of online games, then join our international team!
We are looking for an experienced and talented DevOps Engineer to work with us on an upcoming persistent world game! The DevOps Engineers’ main responsibilities will involve working on the automation, tools and processes that powers and maintains our online games. DevOps Engineers are the lifeblood of any game studio, as they are the main force that keeps the game online and stable, enables programmers, artists and designers to collaborate, and are involved at every stage of development and operation of a game.
- Design and implement processes and algorithms to support live operation of the game. Such processes include deploying new game versions, orchestrating the game servers, scaling the infrastructure to meet demand, and disaster recovery
- Take ownership of Darewise’s continuous integration and automated testing system, improve it and implement any necessary features, working closely with the programming teams and the technical director
- Ensure stability, speed and robustness of all the automated processes to deliver a fast iteration time and an uninterrupted service
- Define the studio’s source control and data management strategy
- Oversee the internal and external delivery of builds and playtest sessions
- Design and implement production workflow related scripts and graphical tools to improve the quality of life of the development team
- Integrate with the C++ game code when necessary
- Competitive salary (based on experience) with stock options.
- 7 weeks of paid holiday and flexible working hours.
- Relocation package including EU working visa assistance if necessary.
- Benefits package including private health insurance, pension and public transport.
- Unlimited budget for your workspace hardware, software and tools.
- Monthly free games to be up to date with all the latest release.
- Fully stocked fridges.
- Working within a small, highly motivated team who are passionate to succeed.
- Living in Paris, one of the most iconic and exciting cities in the world.
- 1+ year of experience with continuous integration/continuous delivery systems such as Jenkins, TeamCity or similar.
- Strong understanding of source control systems, preferably Perforce and git
- Experience in backend web service API design and implementation
- Experience with virtualization, orchestration and containers (proxmox, docker, kubernetes, terraform)
- Experience in security of distributed systems, secrets management, encryption of data and communications
- Experience with administration and setting up cloud services on AWS and/or GCP.
- Appetite for learning and staying ahead of the curve by keeping in touch with cutting edge technologies and techniques
- Passion for making games, self-motivation, driven to creatively solve problems, interest and willingness to participate in all the aspects of game development
Also nice to have:
- Experience with Databases (sql and nosql)
- At least beginner C++ and C# skills with an excellent understanding of software architecture principles (UML, design patterns, web services architecture)
- Experience with big data, load balancing and scaling services
- Experience with playfab or gamesparks or other backend as a service
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Personal interest in MMO games and virtual worlds
Our recruitment process consists of a preliminary application screening, HR Interview, Lead Interview, and Executive Interview, with on-site interview as the final step in the process. In special cases, exceptions or modifications can be made.
Note: Though our office is located in Paris, English is our official office language. As such, we request for all applications to be submitted in English; non-English applications will not be considered.
Meet the Darewise Entertainment team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Linkedin