All Dailymotion’s teams are currently working entirely from their homes. Thanks to our Remote Work Policy, we’ve had a good foundation to fall back on and we’ve managed to ensure that everyone can continue working with a good set up, while staying safe. Not only that, but we're still filling our open positions.
How does recruiting in isolation work? It’s simple. Keeping with our culture values, we made a few little adjustments:
- You apply online and one of our recruiters will contact you
- All in-person interviews are now moved online, but thanks to Zoom you’ll still have a change to get to know your potential team
- Once hired, our new joiners get all their equipment shipped to them with an online on boarding session on their first day, made by IT and HR, to help them get settled
- Within your first month, you’ll join our Orientation Days remotely and e-meet all the teams
- You get a 30-days and 90-days check-in with our HR team to make sure your integration is smooth.
Now more than ever, it is important for us keep a close relationship with the management so that everyone stay motivated and focused on our company objectives. That’s why we established weekly Q&A and monthly All Hands with our Executive.
Even while being remote, our culture is still alive and well. We started organizing online gaming sessions, Fifa competitions, Blind test challenges, movie clubs, after work happy hours and we keep celebrating new joiners and “dailyversaries” remotely. No matter what, we always find ways to have fun and build our community.