D-Edge Hospitality Solutions
- Digital Marketing / Data Marketing, SaaS / Cloud Services, Tourism
- De 250 à 2000 salariés
Team Lead .net (M/F)
- Télétravail partiel possible
D-EDGE is a SaaS company offering industry-leading cloud-based e-commerce solutions to more than 12,000 hotels in more than 100 countries.
Combining technological excellence with digital marketing expertise, D-EDGE brings together a complete hotel technology infrastructure under one brand.
The integrated range of solutions — Central Reservation System (CRS), Guest Management, Data Intelligence, Connectivity Hub, Digital Media and Website Creation — covers all stages of hotel distribution.
With a team of 350 experts in more than 20 countries, D-EDGE offers localized support, services and tools. Its international network of more than 500 partners, D-EDGE’s ever-expanding ecosystem is a positive place to do business and grow.
ABOUT THE TEAM :
Our goal is to design and develop the best possible products. Our R&D (100 people based in Paris, Barcelona, Bordeaux and Nantes) has developed a culture in which agility and teamwork are at the service of innovation and excellence.
We continue to maintain a “startup” spirit with autonomous SCRUM teams (3 to 8 people), focused on a product theme, and with great freedom of innovation and experimentation.
We are at the heart of an ecosystem of several hundred partners with whom we develop and maintain connectivity via API.
Our technical environment is very rich: distributed architecture of web services and applications on Service Bus, high performance, reliability and security constraints: you will need autonomy, initiative, and adaptability.
Your mission is to manage a highly motivated, growing SCRUM development team (4 people) to enable them to flourish by giving the best of themselves on our data intelligence products.
You will guide them in working in a big data cloud-based environment on various structural algorithms.
You will be a key element in building next generation software that will raise our products beyond our competitors’.
What’s more is that you will be living in one of the best cities in the world: Barcelona. Sunshine, beach and mountain all at your doorstep!
- Study of developments with the Product Owner
- Technical and architectural choices, drafting specifications
- Development, quality assurance and deployment
- Monitoring of production indicators and addressing problems
We are looking for engineers who are passionate about the development of SAAS platforms in micro-services environments, who want to develop new and ambitious features and experiment with us with the most advanced technical solutions, to work on all stages of the product’s life (from design to maintenance) and who like to share their passion and knowledge.
- Mandatory management experience
- Strong developer experience;
- Knowledge of .NET environment
- Ideally some frontend development knowledge (preferably with React)
- Knowledge of Azure cloud services
- Knowledge of microservice architecture is a strong plus
- Knowledge of AWS is a plus
- Practice of SCRUM/KANBAN methodologies
- Experience in a SAAS environment and production management
- Fluent English required (French is a plus)
- Ability to lead a team and collaborate with Product, QA, IT Ops, Customer Service
- Support of the team and development of its know-how (all the while taking into account their individual career orientations)
- Involvement in solving technical problems
- Ability to manage projects of all types (new developments, maintenance or specific enhancements)
- Telephone interview with Talent Acquisition Manager
- First interview with VP and other Team Lead
- Online Technical and personality
- Second interview with team members
… and welcome to D-EDGE ! :)
Please be aware that we will be asking for work references.
D-EDGE is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on : race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Meet the D-Edge Hospitality Solutions team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin