D-Edge Hospitality Solutions
- Digital Marketing / Data Marketing, SaaS / Cloud Services, Tourism
- De 250 à 2000 salariés
Senior QA Engineer (H/F)
- Télétravail partiel possible
D-EDGE is a SaaS company offering industry-leading cloud-based e-commerce solutions to more than 12,000 hotels in more than 100 countries.
Combining technological excellence with digital marketing expertise, D-EDGE brings together a complete hotel technology infrastructure under one brand.
The integrated range of solutions — Central Reservation System (CRS), Guest Management, Data Intelligence, Connectivity Hub, Digital Media and Website Creation — covers all stages of hotel distribution.
With a team of 350 experts in more than 20 countries, D-EDGE offers localized support, services and tools. Its international network of more than 500 partners, D-EDGE’s ever-expanding ecosystem is a positive place to do business and grow.
ABOUT THE TEAM :
Our goal is to design and develop the best possible products. Our R&D (100 people based in Paris, Barcelona, Bordeaux and Nantes) has developed a culture in which agility and teamwork are at the service of innovation and excellence.
We continue to maintain a “startup” spirit with autonomous SCRUM teams (3 to 8 people), focused on a product theme, and with great freedom of innovation and experimentation.
We are at the heart of an ecosystem of several hundred partners with whom we develop and maintain connectivity via API.
Our technical environment is very rich: distributed architecture of web services and applications on Service Bus, high performance, reliability and security constraints: you will need autonomy, initiative, and adaptability.
Under the responsibility of Team Lead QA, you will work in the R&D team that develops our applications. You will join a team of 3 other QA Engineer.
- Define comprehensive and structured testing processes
- Establish case tests, unit tests and performance tests
- Implement technical solutions for running tests
- Develop automatic tests for all applications that enable it
- Implement escalation tests
- Organize and run testing campaigns for new versions of our applications
- Work with development teams to integrate testing tools into development phases
The position can be based on Paris, Bordeaux, or Nantes.
- You have specific training in software quality and/or development.
- You have at least 5 years experience with mobile testing and/or with a software publisher
- These tools have no secrets for you: Selenium Web driver(mandatory) .Net C# or Java(mandatory) Appium, Powershell…
- You speak english very well
- You are passionate about software quality, automation of web and/or mobile application testing, web services and data processing
- You want to innovate and take on technical challenges: automation, industrialization, performance, scalability, etc…
- Telephone interview with Talent Acquisition Manager
- First interview with Lead QA Engineer
- Online Technical Test
- Second interview with team members
… and welcome to D-EDGE ! :)
D-EDGE is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on : race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Meet the D-Edge Hospitality Solutions team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin