- Stratégie, Luxe
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Operations Coordinator Intern- Paris (6 months)
- Stage (6 mois)
- Éducation : Bac +3
- Expérience : < 6 mois
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
CXG offers strategic solutions that impact performance and elevate the customer experience of luxury and premium brands. They partner with their clients and support them at every stage of their CX transformation, providing insights and driving change.
Founded in China in 2006, they are today very proud to be a global business: from Shanghai to Paris, they have 12 offices, they operate across four continents in 70 countries and are home to over 160 professionals
from around the world.
CXG caters to over 200 of the world’s iconic premium and luxury brands such as Gucci, Dior and IWC.
They offer an end-to-end CX transformation framework, through their 4 practices:
- Customer Insights
- Consulting & transformation.
We are currently looking to hire an intern for the role Operations Coordinator. The person we are looking to hire should be based in Paris.
Duration: 6 months
Territory: France, Benelux, can be adapted based on operational requirements.
Title: Operations Coordinator Intern
Who we are
We help brands transform experiences for a lasting positive impact on people.
We are a global Customer Experience agency and offer strategic solutions that impact performance and elevate the customer experience of luxury and premium brands.
We serve over 200 luxury and premium brands across a wide range of market segments: cosmetics, fashion, Luxury watches & high Jewellery, automotive, travel and more. With 12 offices and a diverse team representing 31 nationalities, we are a global company with a passion for superior customer experience that is internationally consistent and locally relevant.
As part of the measurement and analysis of our customers’ experiences, the Operation & Community team oversees the Fieldwork operations of collecting the feedback of appointed potential or existing customers (Evaluators) who evaluate different brands’ touchpoints (physical, online, omnichannel). The team you will join is responsible for fostering positive relationship, nurturing and engagement of our Evaluator community to best answer the needs of our Clients.
What you will be doing
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work closely with our teams based in Paris. Our Operation teams are independent, efficient communicators with a core client service mindset.
You will be contributing for the Evaluator Journey: active recruitment, onboarding, profile verification to ensure the highest quality and compliance of our Evaluator Community. We are expecting our Operation Associates to implement an engagement strategy of the local Evaluator network, building meaningful relationships with our Community.
Your main responsibilities involve:
- To work on a large-scale development of the database of Customer Experience Evaluators
- To manage the timely assignment and execution of fieldwork as per company standards, specific mission/client requirements and project schedule for Premium and Luxury brands.
- To ensure the quality of the surveys, their timely collection and electronic submission.
- To manage the timely validation of the field surveys by elaborating a strategy based on the Business Unit Operations resources and the projects forecast.
- To maintain good professional relationships with your Customer Experience Evaluators and Global Operations Support team to timely handle feedback in a true spirit of cooperation, teamwork, and customer satisfaction.
What we hope to learn from you:
Complete our Team’s skill set with an appetite for Social Media or Community Engagement, Inspire and Delight with your experience, curiosity, and entrepreneur mindset.
What you will learn from us:
The science, finesse and complexity of Customer Experience in the Luxury Industry. You will work with professionals in this field, from our Operation to Commercial Teams.
Knowledge and skills requirements
This role requires strong interest in the retail/luxury industry and customer experience as well as social media and community management. You should also have the below:
- Pursuing or holding a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree.
- Knowledge or passion for the luxury sector.
- Exemplary oral and written communications skills in English & French is a must
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Previous experience in a startup environment preferred and/ in a field of client service, operations and project management would be a plus.
- Ability to work in a global environment
- Time management, Rigorous organization and ability to multitask
- Strong communicator
- Team player
- Result oriented
- Initiative, entrepreneur mindset
- Positivity, can do attitude, solution driven
People, Impact, Simplicity and Partnership:our core values are what guide us in providing unparalleled insights to our clients. We value each individual, respect and welcome our differences, for that they make us a richer team. Feel free to share your passions, skills, experiences, or achievements, who knows what conversations they will spark!
If you recognize yourself in this offer and are ready to join us and contribute, please make sure to attach your updated resume with your contact details.
Should your profile fit the requirements for the role, we will get in touch with you shortly to get a deeper understanding of your profile, to discuss the role in more detail and potential next steps.
To know more about us, please visit our website: https://www.cxg.com
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter