- Télétravail total possible
- Logistics, Mobility, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Télétravail total possible
Cubyn is building the #1 e-commerce logistics network in Europe, disrupting the old-fashioned fulfilment industry thanks to its full-stack approach.
Leveraging its proprietary logistics networks (warehouses) and software, Cubyn fulfilment solution is a growth enabler for all e-commerce players, providing them with :
- Low prices : on average 30% cheaper than traditional players powered by cutting-edge operations and automation
- Best quality : fast and reliable deliveries worldwide thanks to their algorithms
- Unique experience : killer product with a one-stop-shop web platform to monitor everything, connected in 1 click
E-commerce leaders, both digital brands and marketplace merchants such as Chef Club, Fittrack, BackMarket and Rakuten, rely on Cubyn to ship millions of parcels.
- Last fundraising round of 35M€, for a total of 55M€ raised (Fulfilment startup Cubyn raises €35M to expand across Europe | TechCrunch)
- 8x revenue growth in 2020 up to 250M€ GMV
- 85+ employees working from all over the world and 300+ working in their warehouses
New position in fast growing team where a real team player is key ! So if you want to be a part of a fast-growing tech company join us !
The Database engineer role have a full accountability on our database engine. Provide a 24/7 engine availability, able to work closely with engineering and data team on their project.
Your missions :
- Database administrator on cloud databases (Cloud SQL or RDS for MySQL or PSQL engine)
- Design and implement database architecture aligned with infrastructure requirement and in accordance to R&D needs
- Work closely with data team to provide them a golden source of data with high performance
- Build scalable and high availability database infrastructure using Infrastructure as Code
- Review users matrix with rights access
- Perform database auditing and optimizing performance (indexing/partitionning)
- Perform operational DBA duties in a multiple environment (patching, environments cloning, database cloning, database upgrades, application upgrades, implementing backup and monitoring procedures).
- Minimize database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses
- Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards
- Perform tests and evaluations to provide a high data security, privacy and integrity
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience designing and managing Database systems such as MySQL, PSQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Hands-on experience with database standards and end-user applications
- Strong knowledge of data backup, recovery and integrity
- Familiar with database design, documentation and coding
- Ability to analyze and optimize performance
- Ability to analyze and resolve difficult technical issues
- Confortable communication skills in written & spoken English
Meet the Cubyn team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin