Senior Product Manager
- Début : October 28, 2019
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Bac +5 / Master
- > 5 ans
- IT / Digital, Recrutement
- De 50 à 250 salariés
Senior Product Manager
We are on a mission to transform the way people work together. There are so many frictions on both an individual and company level:
• Very few people are happy at work
• Companies have trouble attracting and retaining top talents
These two factors combined result in a big waste of potential for each side. Fulfilment at work should be the norm rather than exception. But there is hope. A new generation of makers aspires to reconcile work and life purpose: entrepreneurs and freelancers.
At comet, we firmly believe freelancing is a major component of the future of work. Our ambition is to empower both freelancers and companies through a frictionless collaborative experience.
In two years, we have built so far:
• An easy-to-use platform to help companies find the best freelancers right on time;
• A in-house algorithm to match talents with projects they care about;
• A vibrant community of 5000+ tech and data experts.
In spring 2018, we raised a 14 million Series A with seasoned investors (Daphni, Frst). It will help us grow our 65-strong team and scale our activity internationally.
We are now looking for outstanding doers and dreamers to help us achieve our vision and create a brighter future of work.
Why applying to comet now?
👋 Join a stellar team aligned with a strong culture and work ethics
💯 Have an impact from day one and grow your learning curve exponentially
🔥 Experience the hottest work trends such as remote work or squad models
🌴 Have fun during quarterly team events
🐈 Cuddle cute animals at the office (Lucky the cat and Lia the dog)
Our office is in the heart of Paris (St Ambroise - Richard Lenoir).
Descriptif du poste
About the Team
We’re looking for the best Product Manager out there to join our crew. You’ll be the third one in a team of 60+ astronauts.
Our squads are organized by outcome and currently work on :
- Building credibility : deciding who can join Comet’s community, freelancers assessment, improving their profiles impact. Currently looking for this squad (but subject to changes).
- Matching freelancers to missions : find the best freelancers, skilled, interested and available for each mission
- Streamline the full proces s: make this process seamless, give sales’ team superpowers, etc.
We’re open to innovative approaches as long as we prioritise assumptions testing and impact for our users. We believe that iterations can only start after the first shipping so we are committed in building a fast paced delivery.
To help you, you can count on the brand new VP Product and a team of 15+ engineers & data scientists. You can be sure you’ll work with the most motivated team possible: everyone is fully passionate about our mission, and each quarter you’ll pitch the macro plan to improve your outcome in order to hire your empowered team 🚀
Your Mission (if you accept it) :
As a Senior Product Manager you’ll be in charge of:
- Product discovery: understand users pain points and needs through qualitative research, market research or quantitative data. Articulate those problems in smaller & actionable ones
- Product strategy: build and nurture your product strategy with the VP Product, build a strong team of stakeholders, make sure your team understand and embrace the strategy. Basically live in the future and work backwards
- Product building: work closely with Product Designers and Engineers to come up with the best solution to address your users’ pain points, ship it, monitor usage and iterate to react the targeted outcome
- Mentor the team: help your team and fellows colleagues to step up. Become a mentor for the junior product managers, the go to person when they have a question
- Tech savvy. You know how to work with engineers, know how to apply new technologies to solve problems for customers, to reach new audiences, or to enable new business model
- Business savvy. You understand the economic, business, and marketings parts of comet
- Product savvy (ideally in a B2B - ideally Enterprise - purely digital ecosystem). Basically, whenever you interact with a product, you deconstruct how it has been designed, you find weaknesses and new ideas to improve it
- Quick learner and self starter
- Persistent. Push comet way beyond it comfort zone with compelling evidence, constant communication, and building bridges across functions in the face of stubborn resistance
- Have astounding communication skills. Be succinct, structured, thorough, and persuasive (written or oral forms). You’re a good listener
- Fast pace. You’re able to make quick high quality decisions to maximize your team impact. You don’t care about being right, only about making the right decisions
- Team player. You’re the ultimate facilitator, you foster team creativity, you build consensus by default, but you can drive hard decisions if needed.
Nice to have
- You’ve been freelancing at some point or you have knowledge of the freelancer industry
Remote friendly (from France)
Déroulement des entretiens
- A first call to get to know each other
- 2 interviews (Manager, Founder)
- A case study/technical test
- 2 days of immersion to meet the whole team
- A job offer with a transparent salary grid
Découvrez l'équipe de comet
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Linkedin