- Début :
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Bac +5 / Master
- > 15 ans
- IT / Digital, Recrutement
- De 50 à 250 salariés
Fondée en septembre 2016, comet est une plateforme qui connecte instantanément les meilleurs freelances tech et data aux projets les plus ambitieux en quelques heures.
Aujourd’hui, comet regroupe une communauté de près de 5500 freelances d’exception, qui travaillent sur les projets innovants de clients venant de la tech (Deezer, Criteo, ManoMano) et des grands groupes (Engie, LVMH, Renault, Société Générale).
L’équipe compte une soixantaine d’employés déterminés à bâtir ensemble le futur du travail. Entre culture forte, management remote-friendly et bienveillance mutuelle, comet prône le développement personnel pour mieux favoriser l’intelligence collective. La conséquence est une entreprise à la croissance folle dans laquelle il fait bon travailler.
Descriptif du poste
We are looking for an upbeat, reliable, experienced and task-oriented individual to join our tribe and serve as the primary support of our CEO and Executive team.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), you will work closely with the CEO and support the Comet Executive team, do tasks on the behalf of the CEO each time you can save his time and help him focus on his most importants duties, perform and/or coordinate all administrative activities of the office, including HR support, team activities and quarterly offsites.
You will also be actively involved in the company culture, the office day-to-day life and all the tasks in the CEO’s scope.
- Be the CEO aide-de-camp, supporting initiatives, relationships and projects, so he can be as focused and effective as possible; manage his diary with external contacts
- Co-prepare, coordinate and dispatch both internal and external corporate documents (board decks, monthly reports, newsletters, ad-hoc analysis);
- Take minutes of meetings and distribute
- Take ownership of all the HQ related topics (i.e relocation, office management) and remote work procedures and tasks (i.e booking travels, housing, activities);
- Proactively support the HR topics such as hiring, onboarding, team culture, employee engagement and company-wide internal events (i.e all-hands, offsites, celebration days);
- Coordinate business meetings, conferences and special events
- Perform general administrative and clerical duties for the CEO and Exec team
- Manage travel and accommodation arrangements for the CEO and Exec team
- Adaptable : You adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions. You cope effectively with complexity and change.
- Intelligence : You learn quickly and demonstrate ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Communication : You speak and write clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. French and English required, both written and verbal.
- Analytical skills : You are able to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it;
- Enthusiasm : You exhibit passion and excitement over work. You have a can-do attitude.and you are self-motivated and able to think on your feet;
- Connected : You master online connected organisation tools (Gsuite, Trello, etc.)
- Preferably, you have experience in a fast-paced (startup) environment.
- You can travel few days per quarter
Déroulement des entretiens
- A first call to get to know each other
- 2 interviews (Manager, Founder)
- A case study/technical test
- 1 immersion to meet the team
- A job offer with a transparent salary grid
Découvrez l'équipe de comet
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin