Cette offre a été pourvue !
Qui sont-ils ?
Collective.work is a platform that powers teams of freelancers - also known as collectives. We are building a SaaS-enabled marketplace to enable any freelancer to create and run collectives with a professional back-office, and find business opportunities through our marketplace.
Since our launch in 2021, we have:
- Formed ~1000 collectives and worked with +2,000 clients (e.g., Sorare, Spendesk, Cajoo, Alma…)
- Generated millions of € in project value through out platform
- Raised one of the largest European Seed-fundraising (€7m) and on our path to a next bigger round
- Built a team of 25 amazing people, and plan to hire more in 2023
Descriptif du poste
Following a 7m€ seed fundraising, Collective is accelerating fast and recruits amazing and kind people to contribute to its growth.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager. This is a unique opportunity if you want to join a company which has true content mindset and makes it a key pillar of its go-to-market strategy.
Our content-led marketing strategy
Collective has a content-led marketing strategy. The majority of our business opportunities is driven by content-marketing and we want to double down on this. Going forward, we want to build a content factory.
Through this content factory, we could consider to start and develop:
- A Podcast and/or Youtube chain on freelancing and collective economy
- A series of video case studies on projects done by our collectives
- Some content articles related to the freelancers expertise (Webflow, UX design, Data Science,…)
- Some inspiring articles on future of work, market, trends,…
- Ad-hoc studies, e-books, infographies,…
The key pillars of our strategy are:
Bring value to our potential users by answering their pain points
Produce the best available content on the topics we select
Set-up specific goals for each piece of content: distribution plan, funnel-stage and expected impact
Our audience is composed by companies (various stages and maturity), freelancers and entrepreneurs. We have the chance to tackle very interesting topics, including:
- Tech, Product and Marketing
- Freelancing, Collaboration, Collectives
Your mission is to create and animate this content factory by understanding and answering the needs of our pool of potential users (personas), in order to (i) contribute to the traffic increase on our website and (ii) increase Collective’s brand awareness. To us, “content” means: market studies, webinars, videos, comprehensive articles, social medias, events, community interactions…
You scope of ownership will include:
- Content Marketing Strategy: generate ideas, define the roadmap definition, analyse success and failures to improve
- Management: manage a content budget and leverage our community (users, clients, angels, partners, collaborators) for external production
- Production: produce key pieces of content
- Occasional organisation and coordination of marketing IRL events (once a quarter)
- Provide ad-hoc support to other teams (Product, Sales) on their content needs
You’ll join an early-stage and fast growing start-up, that makes content a key part of its strategy. Based on your preference, you will be able to evolve towards a position with team-leadership and recruit new people, or to reinforce your expertise and increase your impact as an individual contributor.
The only limit to your growth within the company will be the impact you manage to have.
- Unique opportunity: backed by top-tiers actors (eFounders + Funds + Angels), Collective is transforming an industry with a positive impact on the way people work
- Life at Collective: nice offices in Paris, lots of food-places to enjoy, awesome remote policy, one team event every 2 weeks, surprises events every 1 to 2 months (karaoke, escape games, Spikeball tournament…), 2 off-sites per year
- Start-up package: Top insurance coverage with Alan, 10€ per lunch with Swile, latest Apple equipment and a remote friendly culture (this position is compatible with a full-remote set-up)
- Competitive Salary & Equity package
If you do not meet the requirements below, we are still really happy to meet! We’re not looking for perfect CVs, but for outstanding and kind people!
- 1-5 years of experience in content marketing, inbound marketing, copywriting or related topics
- Strong will to push new content formats (lives, market studies, co-branded content, events…) in addition to traditional written content
- Interest in start-ups, tech-ecosystem, entrepreneurship and freelancing
- Understanding of viral dynamics, UX, SEO, community management, social medias algorithms
- Engaging communication
Déroulement des entretiens
- First call: 20min intro call to understand your goals and pitch you more about Collective
- Remote interview: 45min to discuss your past experience
- Last round in our office: to meet the Collecteam, founders, some company leaders
- Reference check & offer